I Care A lot. on Netflix is type fire

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Absolutely dreadful. Feminist horseshyt.
My thoughts exactly
Legit one of the worst movies I’ve seen in the past decade. One of the movies you’ll watch that will have you HEATED once it’s over.

Honestly the first 30 minutes, the set up of the film was good and had you thinking the film would be decent but it falls apart right around there and the movie turns into complete dog shyt. Just shyt that doesn’t make any sense :mindblown:

Please don’t waste your time on this bruhs. And no this ain’t one of the movies that “you might like it” though others hate it. Nah. It’s fukking trash and you’ll be pissed you watched this crap
I quoted you because I wanted anyone that searches this movie to see your post again on the second page
Yeah... and one of the main reasons I'm having a hard time buying the narrative that this was all some feminist/female empowerment bullshyt/pandering propaganda is because the vast majority of the audience is rooting for the bytch to die every other scene for most of the movie and that's extremely intentional. They didn't make her even a LITTLE likable for a reason..

Netflix has it listed as a "dark comedy" but when I asked a bunch of people I know who saw it if they found it funny, ALL OF THEM said hell no and were surprised to learn it was billed that way.

No:stopitslime:

Not at all this is not how you do a unlikeable lead character. They not only made her a immoral piece of dog shyt. They poured on the feminist “I hate men” narrative just because. It was heavy handed and it ruined whatever they thought they were trying to do. People like her are retarded and have no real point Just angry at the world for being a woman.

This movie was horrible because Hollywood loves to make the extremely unlikeble bad guys sneak away and have the likeable charismatic bad guys get caught in the end. It’s weird that anyone would write a character that way. This bytch did whatever she wanted to whoever she wanted and got away with it because , I’m an angry Karen? fukk that and fukk this movie

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated it for a lot of reasons but one of my biggest issues was that she wasn't even a GOOD villain. She was a greedy white bytch with a bullshyt "I grew up poor and don't ever wanna go back" origin story who got by because she was inexplicably able to have a group of lackeys ranging from Doctors to high level nursing home staff and inept judges - that she wasn't even paying properly or at all - to do her bidding just because.

At the time the movie starts, her little operation is running smoothly and she's clearly earning enough to step back and still live comfortably for the rest of her days. She was ALREADY set up to never be broke again. Once she gets her hands on the diamonds that becomes even MORE true. At that point, she could've washed her hands of the business entirely and STILL been straight. But apparently her desire to torture old people and their families was her primary focus?

On top of that, she goes against a Russian Mob BOSS with enough clout and $$$ to fake his and his mother's deaths, set them up with new identities going back DEACDES so they can live comfortable lifestyles...and she WINS? With a stun gun and some chloroform no less. Oh and of course after she bested him he basically looks up and says daaaaaaaaaaaamn girl, you've got MOXIE and I like that! Lets go into business together!

No way in hell a Russian mobster that rich and that smart wouldn't have killed her on sight and gave her the Ichabod Crane/Mafioso special (no head, no hands, no feet) before dumping her ass off Cape Cod or some shyt.

I thought the same. IRL, the Russians would have ripped every toenail and fingernail off her body. Her girlfriend too. And that’s just for starters. Sh*t wouldn’t have been pretty at all :francis: I’m a Coli nikka and I know this. A Russian mob boss with no feelings would’ve been had her out of there. For that alone, it was unrealistic to me. There was a thread on here a few days ago about a North Carolina teacher who robbed a cartel member and they killed that nikka within a day or two :francis:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Movie was unexpectedly good but if it didn’t end the way it did, I would’ve hated it overall lol

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just watched this, and like pretty much everyone said, movie falls apart after the desert scene. I was expecting Tyrion to have Marla's girlfriend there, and shoot her in the head in front of her to give up his mom and the diamonds. Just :mjlol: at the Russian mob not ensuring them dying, not realistic whatsoever. 2 lesbian bytches fukking with a Russian boss's mom would've been tortured to death.

Also, the most unlikeable protagonist in a while, bytch became James Bond like we are supposed to be rooting for her :unimpressed:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
i felt sick to my stomach in the first 20 mins of this...i can't remember the last time i saw a more evil person on screen. It was interesting, but took a full on head dive as soon as the mafia element was introduced. Whats more messed up is that the writers + director want us to root for this demonic cac woman instead of little man who trying to get his mom back ......like what the fukk:mindblown:

This movie must be made for psychopaths.....like who on earth wanted to see her level up after defeating the mafia...who wanted to see her defeat the mafia in the first place?

Had to laugh when she went to visit the woman at the nursing home to talk about "beat me fair and square...not with violence" :mjlol:

This movie is offensively bad:camby:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This movie was nonsense, the bytch woulda been dead as soon as she turned down the bribe money the first time. Even my girl said this was some ridiculous nonsense that would never happen like this in real life.
white woman fantasist girl boss nonsense

Russian mob would turned her into ground beef

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fire movie. Wish they would've smoke that bytch though :pacspit: