I Care A lot. on Netflix is type fire

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Sometimes, I legit wonder what filmmakers are trying to say with their films. What the fukk is this movie trying to even say or convey to an audience? Wicked people get far? She flew to close to the sun on some icarus shyt? shyt is so nonsensical. She doesn’t get a real satisfying comeuppance because she died on some shyt they spent two minutes on at the beginning of the movie. This movie starts off interesting but shyt devolves into a legit waste of two hours.

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Watched it once. Then wife wanted to wTch it and i took notes:

Use the gf for leverage

Why not kill the gf

Why not torture her until she gives the diamonds and signs the papers for mom

Why make it look like an accident

Why not ensure shes dead

Why not just threaten the dr to have her amend the statement?

Why not make drs death look ‘organic’ too

If nothing she did was technically illegal, why not call the police when threatened?

Why was it a priority to have dental surgery?

No ill affects from said surgery? Eating right away?

How did they ‘lose everything?’ Was the company liquidated or something? Legally they still had all their assets.

Why not have them arrested for kidnapping? White woman with bruises, license plate, etc? Theres no proof that they did anything illegal...

How long did they follow the driver? Went from night to broad daylight and only went to his office. Driver lives an hour or more away? Also, dude was already in the office so wasnt like it was first thing in the morning

How did she ensure she’d be the guardian of ‘John Doe’ and why did he not simply provide his info when awake?

Whyd the mom go from meek to hardcore soon as the audience learned who she was?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna say the mom became that way because all the staff kept telling her no every single time she asked to use the phone which was just causing more anger build up, she figured out he woman was ripping her off, they began to basically overdose her on medication, and then when she finally came to talk to the mother she admitted everything and was being smug about it...so mom was pretty confident that her son would be able to kill her and in the most gruesome way because she was being fukked with.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I liked Gone Girl a lot more.

I guess the movie shows how old people get taken advantage of but there weren't any redeemable characters in the movie. I don't like the new age passive aggressive movie white bytch that Pike played. I like the old school white bytch with a sharp tongue that drinks Cognac and smoke Virgina Slims like Jessica Lange. Not this vaping white claw drinking chick.

The best part of the movie is the title. Whenever people say "I Care A lot" you should know immediately that they don't give a fukk.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First half was great. Then it took a nose dive in the second half.

The writer got really lazy. They built up the Russian mob as a huge threat only for her to easily take it down. I could just hear the Pitch Meetings guy's voice saying, "That's super easy, barely an inconvenience" during every scene in the second half

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie got stupid af
And the main character and her lady turned into gotdamn batman and Robin against the fukkin mob:beli:

Started strong and fell off a fukkin cliff
:russ: that bytch woulda been dead in the car, aint nobody randomly holding they breathe, takin off a seatbelt and kicking out a window.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
First half was great. Then it took a nose dive in the second half.

The writer got really lazy. They built up the Russian mob as a huge threat only for her to easily take it down. I could just hear the Pitch Meetings guy's voice saying, "That's super easy, barely an inconvenience" during every scene in the second half

“had me in the first half NGL”

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How did she ensure she’d be the guardian of ‘John Doe’ and why did he not simply provide his info when awake

The first part is valid. He didn’t provide his name because he already faked his death.

The rest of your questions were valid too. This movie made no sense

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:russ: that bytch woulda been dead in the car, aint nobody randomly holding they breathe, takin off a seatbelt and kicking out a window.

Bruh!!!!
There's 0 known connection between her and the mob boss so the whole "make it look like an accident" is dumb. Put a bullet in them bytches heads for fukkin with momma and k.i.m.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
The first part is valid. He didn’t provide his name because he already faked his death.

The rest of your questions were valid too. This movie made no sense
He faked his death but he clearly had to have some type of identity he used in order to be operating out of a major office building and what not. He couldnt have just been living as John Doe or even getting pulled over for a speeding ticket would blow up his entire spot.