I Care A lot. on Netflix is type fire

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I refuse to believe the writers who wrote the 1st 3/4 of the film wrote the the last 1/4.

How do you go from dope premise to turning the cac bytch into Jason Bourne. How do you chloroform and drug an 80lbs white woman and 30 seconds later she's kicking out glass on some Mcgyuver shyt.

How do you take down the russion mob boss and turn him into your business partner in an afternoon.

This feminist propaganda shyt was so nonsensical. The ruined an interesting concept with that gargbage

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched this shyt last night and :mjlol:

what happened did they start filming before covid or something and then they had to make cahnges so it messed up the story.

these writers must think we are dumb.
it had so much promise for the second half then well we saw.

i also wasnt sure if it was supposed to be kind of humerous. if it was then it woulda made more sense.
but man i was so happy at the end becuase the way it was shaping up had me like i know they not about to make it seem like this bytch is some type of genius.
but my man came thru for his momma and for the viewers:wow:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
The main character was so disgusting, she made the Russian mobster likeable.

It was okay, until she turned into a super being, able to outsmart the mob, after that, I turned out.
She was definitely a demon. That whole wall of people at the end of the movie that she fukked over nation-wide. :wow:

And the movie was trying to say we all aren't "good" people as if putting us in her category. FOH!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Netflix = I suspect collected every actor wrotes his own movie writer strike era film and made them like that shyt fye. When it is garbage like whatever the name of that cartel movie was called. Where the actors all made their own movie.
Cast themselves in all the riles of numerous big bad guys.
Then died at the end on some bullshyt.
with no resolution, and no point.
or story whatsoever.

art barr

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The main character was so disgusting, she made the Russian mobster likeable.

It was okay, until she turned into a super being, able to outsmart the mob, after that, I turned out.
I mean, it wasnt hard to like russian mob homie.

Midgets are mad loveable!

:mjgrin:

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was ok to start with but then falls off completely. It’s 2/5 IMO. The whole concept of what she was doing wouldn’t work in front of an audience at all to me. It just felt like a C list made for TV movie.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I hated it for a lot of reasons but one of my biggest issues was that she wasn't even a GOOD villain. She was a greedy white bytch with a bullshyt "I grew up poor and don't ever wanna go back" origin story who got by because she was inexplicably able to have a group of lackeys ranging from Doctors to high level nursing home staff and inept judges - that she wasn't even paying properly or at all - to do her bidding just because.

At the time the movie starts, her little operation is running smoothly and she's clearly earning enough to step back and still live comfortably for the rest of her days. She was ALREADY set up to never be broke again. Once she gets her hands on the diamonds that becomes even MORE true. At that point, she could've washed her hands of the business entirely and STILL been straight. But apparently her desire to torture old people and their families was her primary focus?

On top of that, she goes against a Russian Mob BOSS with enough clout and $$$ to fake his and his mother's deaths, set them up with new identities going back DEACDES so they can live comfortable lifestyles...and she WINS? With a stun gun and some chloroform no less. Oh and of course after she bested him he basically looks up and says daaaaaaaaaaaamn girl, you've got MOXIE and I like that! Lets go into business together!

No way in hell a Russian mobster that rich and that smart wouldn't have killed her on sight and gave her the Ichabod Crane/Mafioso special (no head, no hands, no feet) before dumping her ass off Cape Cod or some shyt.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I’m not the type to wish the worst things possible on Women but these type of bytches breh :francis:

Yeah... and one of the main reasons I'm having a hard time buying the narrative that this was all some feminist/female empowerment bullshyt/pandering propaganda is because the vast majority of the audience is rooting for the bytch to die every other scene for most of the movie and that's extremely intentional. They didn't make her even a LITTLE likable for a reason..

i also wasnt sure if it was supposed to be kind of humerous. if it was then it woulda made more sense.[/SPOILER]

Netflix has it listed as a "dark comedy" but when I asked a bunch of people I know who saw it if they found it funny, ALL OF THEM said hell no and were surprised to learn it was billed that way.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... and one of the main reasons I'm having a hard time buying the narrative that this was all some feminist/female empowerment bullshyt/pandering propaganda is because the vast majority of the audience is rooting for the bytch to die every other scene for most of the movie and that's extremely intentional. They didn't make her even a LITTLE likable for a reason..

Netflix has it listed as a "dark comedy" but when I asked a bunch of people I know who saw it if they found it funny, ALL OF THEM said hell no and were surprised to learn it was billed that way.

I mean I was laughing at it. but some of the shooting kinda gave me comedy vibes but no means was there any real comedic relief. if they want dark comedy they should've asked the "Search Party" team

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Overall it was entertaining but yea the movie should have ended after they dumped her in the lake. No way she shoulda got outta that one.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Legit one of the worst movies I’ve seen in the past decade. One of the movies you’ll watch that will have you HEATED once it’s over.

Honestly the first 30 minutes, the set up of the film was good and had you thinking the film would be decent but it falls apart right around there and the movie turns into complete dog shyt. Just shyt that doesn’t make any sense :mindblown:

Please don’t waste your time on this bruhs. And no this ain’t one of the movies that “you might like it” though others hate it. Nah. It’s fukking trash and you’ll be pissed you watched this crap

I was FUMING through the majority of this movie. I would have turned it off early, but my lady wanted to me to watch this crap with her. These demonic heifers are supposed to be the "protagonists"?:mjtf:

And this was the most inept and softest form of the Russian Mob ever displayed on film. These broads kidnap and destroy the life of the BOSS' MAMA...and instead of torturing and murdering them, they attempt to negotiate and then set them up by leaving them in these 1960's Batman wait for them to die away from us contraptions :why:
And these heifers indeed do turn into Batman & Robin and then George Clooney and Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11:stopitslime:

Beginning of the movie when dude spit in her face and wished rape on her I was appalled at him...then as the movie went on I completely sanctioned his actions and offered my apologies

Man I legit HATED this movie. I don't think I've said that about a flick since Skyline:hhh:

Last edited:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just seen this movie. Started off good, I was eager to see the lead get hers. Movie collapsed towards the end when that bytch turned into Ethan Hunt and escaped a sinking car drugged and brought down the Russian mafia with ease. Completely idiotic writing