I Care A lot. on Netflix is type fire

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh!!!!
There's 0 known connection between her and the mob boss so the whole "make it look like an accident" is dumb. Put a bullet in them bytches heads for fukkin with momma and k.i.m.
Facts lmao. It seems like she was in court often fighting so anybody could be a suspect.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I started this movie late at night and thought the first half was flames. I fell asleep, woke up, and the second half got absolutely retarded after the dessert scene.

And idk if it’s cause she was a white woman but I was rooting against her the entire movie, I absolutely hated this bytch

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legit one of the worst movies I’ve seen in the past decade. One of the movies you’ll watch that will have you HEATED once it’s over.

Honestly the first 30 minutes, the set up of the film was good and had you thinking the film would be decent but it falls apart right around there and the movie turns into complete dog shyt. Just shyt that doesn’t make any sense :mindblown:

Please don’t waste your time on this bruhs. And no this ain’t one of the movies that “you might like it” though others hate it. Nah. It’s fukking trash and you’ll be pissed you watched this crap