I can't understand one word in the movie Snatch

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The Long Good Friday was :animatedbanderas:I haven't seen the others you listed but will be watching. How about the Krays or Scum from 1977?

What about those Kidulthood and Adulthood flicks as welll?

i dont think ive seen the krays but they were some goons back in the days so the movie should be alright, and i havnt seen those old movies from the 70's yet they still on my list to watch.

Kidulthood and Adulthood are ok, its more of a teenager thing tho, im in my early 20's and cant really watch it again cause it feels tooo kidish but theirs a comedy version called Anuvahood which is like friday, a tiny bit but its good to watch with people

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i dont think ive seen the krays but they were some goons back in the days so the movie should be alright, and i havnt seen those old movies from the 70's yet they still on my list to watch.

Kidulthood and Adulthood are ok, its more of a teenager thing tho, im in my early 20's and cant really watch it again cause it feels tooo kidish but theirs a comedy version called Anuvahood which is like friday, a tiny bit but its good to watch with people

Yea that Kidulthood and Adulthood got a lot of praise when they dropped but I haven't seen them either. Truth is I love British film and tv

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Yea that Kidulthood and Adulthood got a lot of praise when they dropped but I haven't seen them either. Truth is I love British film and tv

lol sometimes we come with some goodstuff, oh and check out Bulletboy if you havnt seen that too

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
Anytime I hear a Madonna song on TV or in a car I say "oh I love this track" fukk bricktop even got me to download lucky star.

"Boris the bullet dodger"

"Because he dodges fukkin bullets"
My daughter has a stuffed polar bear she got when she was a baby(she's 5) that I named Boris after Boris The Bullet Dodger.

Such a great fukking movie. Soundtrack was on point too.

"Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fukking Poppins... LONDON."

"So, you are obviously the big dikk. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fakkit balls."

"So the Biblical scholars mis-translated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin," which was a pretty easy mistake to make, since there is only a subtle difference in the spelling. But back then it was the "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not every day a virgin conceives and bears a son. So you keep that for a couple of hundred years, and the next thing you know, you have the Holy Catholic church."

"Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?"

"You took the fukking jam outta my doughnut, Tommy. You did."