I can't understand one word in the movie Snatch

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Try "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels". Their accent is very strong and I could not understand the conversation sometimes.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Forgot about this movie...I own it too, bought it probably about 10 years ago

Only thing i can remember is some fat Biggie smalls look alike getaway driver and a song maybe at least half way through the movie that sounds really good when ur smokin that piff

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Forgot about this movie...I own it too, bought it probably about 10 years ago

Only thing i can remember is some fat Biggie smalls look alike getaway driver and a song maybe at least half way through the movie that sounds really good when ur smokin that piff

:dead: the scene where he can't park the car & dude is like "YOU COULD PARK A fukkIN JET PLANE IN THERE MATE" and he hits the car behind him & says he couldn't see it. dumb c*nts cant getb out of the room after trying to jack the bookies because they're pulling the door instead of pushing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead: the scene where he can't park the car & dude is like "YOU COULD PARK A fukkIN JET PLANE IN THERE MATE" and he hits the car behind him & says he couldn't see it. dumb c*nts cant getb out of the room after trying to jack the bookies because they're pulling the door instead of pushing.

He's a natural. Ain't you Tyrone?
Of course I am:obama:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love this and other guy ritchie releases, but that's the problem i have with alot of british movies. i have to try so hard to understand wtf they are saying it takes away from the movie. i even tried watching that detective show with idris elba while i was fukked up and i had to instantly cut it off.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
He's the getaway driver?

What the hell is he getting away from?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
You see you americans find it hard to understand us, my understanding is good with a lot of things but the same thing you guys are saying here, someone that was born in the 60's or 70's from here that talks like that most likely wont understand you too, like the deep south and a few other places, them old white pub dudes dont play, even the black ones but most born in the 80/90's have a better understanding, although maybe its because of hiphop.