I can't understand one word in the movie Snatch

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
that guy's Scottish probably why he sounds so fukked up, pretty sure he was in trainspotting..

Ain't that hard to understand, like everyone said use subtitles.. quality film well worth watching.

giphy.gif

i love snatch. i can understand everyone just fine outside of brad pitt and that ginger. i was just saying...that guy's accent is powerful.

Daps
Lol, there's def a learning curve listening to these Brits try to speak America. :lupe:

But it's worth the effort, movie is piff. Plus there's a lot of other really good British films you'llbe able to enjoy. For Ritchie specifically, you should see Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels too. I liked RocknRolla even though it's the lesser of three. Still waiting on the sequel. :beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
no lie, when someone asks me if i want sugar i always say "no thanks, i'm sweet enough" lol

Anytime I hear a Madonna song on TV or in a car I say "oh I love this track" fukk bricktop even got me to download lucky star.

"Boris the bullet dodger"

"Because he dodges fukkin bullets"

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Snatch is a classic, you aint worth shyt OP

come get these hands fukk boy

tumblr_mgtmbt5e7t1qc8j8eo1_400.gif

hahahahahahaha

its a alright movie but lockstock is better

love me britsh films mate

do people really talk like that?

turned that shyt off after 10 mins when i rented it back in the day because i couldn't understand shyt

i walked out my room after 45 mins, couldn't even be bothered to change the channel :camby: