I can't understand one word in the movie Snatch

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn breh. Who took the jelly out of your donut?
I mean come on man I aint mean for it to come off like that but I'm expecting something else since he quoted me and the only thing he says is "The black dude off Snatch on the Walking Dead as Morgan now"...I mean ok thank you for stating the obvious for a 17 year old movie and a show that hes been on for 7+ years. What he gonna say next? He was dope in that show called Jericho...yall heard of that?" Lennie is dope but come on man add something to the discussion.
*movie snob rant over*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dead:
The Obama smiley really sealed it as if he was dropping a gem on us
A black gem at that. Thats the equivalent of hearing some white boys saying "Bro" a million times in a convo when talking about something pertaining to black folks. Mentioned the black guy and drop an Obama gif as a way to drive home the point....
o7viwg.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A black gem at that. Thats the equivalent of hearing some white boys saying "Bro" a million times in a convo when talking about something pertaining to black folks. Mentioned the black guy and drop an Obama gif as a way to drive home the point....
o7viwg.jpg

Probably would've been better had he said he was in human target

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
For the record, the DVD doesn't have any subs. :what:

It takes me a second or two to understand Pitt. :mjlol:
Ehhh....are you sure? It's been a few years since I watched the DVD but I'll have to check for myself after I get off work. It had to have subs, DVD is the only medium I've used to watch it and I definitely needed them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ehhh....are you sure? It's been a few years since I watched the DVD but I'll have to check for myself after I get off work. It had to have subs, DVD is the only medium I've used to watch it and I definitely needed them.
Yea, I like to use subs and this didn't have them.

EDIT: DVD says it has them. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
South London
"D'YA LIKE DAGS?"

Would still randomly say that to peoples to test them LOL. If they don't reply correctly then :ufdup:

If you've been around gypos then you have to be on HIGH ALERT, the film is a good depiction on how they speak but when they go into deep talk, they might as well be speaking Standard Chinese.

Classic film. One of those films that will come on TV and you'll stop what you are doing to watch even though you've seen it 1249 times and have it on Blu Ray.