I can't stand Shaq on TNT

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
he just tries too hard to perform. You can see the look on Kenny's face when Shaq is just doing too much.

I remember Robin Williams ruining an ep of Bill Maher becuz he didnt realize nobody was watching to see him. He was trying to make a joke every minute. Bill couldnt even talk

just a comparison I wanted to make:yeshrug:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Give him some years.. He will get the hang of it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You nailed it like shyt, something about Shaq just extra when he's around the TNT set. Everybody chillin just crackin jokes and Shaq doin all this circus shyt and actin all extra. Honestly, I think Jalen Rose should be on TNT and Shaq should be on ESPN. There personalities fit the opposite networks style.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nailed it like shyt, something about Shaq just extra when he's around the TNT set. Everybody chillin just crackin jokes and Shaq doin all this circus shyt and actin all extra. Honestly, I think Jalen Rose should be on TNT and Shaq should be on ESPN. There personalities fit the opposite networks style.

Just bring Webber back. Right amount of analysis but could act goofy with Kenny and Charles. Knew when to play the background role

Daps
Shaq always seems like he's trying too hard then he says something suspect every other Thursday.

He annoys me!

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Shaq dont really fit for me. Every week i try to like him but something jus sticks out. Charles the only one i need on that show, he dont give a fukk what he say :laugh:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Kenny tryna make a point and this nikka steady cuttin him off sayin the dumbest shyt:rudy: smh at Ernie havin to remind this retarded nikka that he didn't win the ship when fisher hit that shot. :wtf: This nikka wack as hell and need to be demoted. Send his ass to nbatv till he get his weight up