I can't stand Shaq on TNT

qwicknezz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he's a funny guy in the interviews and all that, but on that show he SUCKS...tries way too hard

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
still enjoy the show I have no problem with dude, its just entertainment its good for a few laughs:leostare:

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq is corny and his agendas are getting tired, but he gives EJ the confidence to crack on Barkley more, which is always funny.

"What about Gallinari?"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@these nyggas trying to hate on probably the funniest dude ever from the NBA. Yeah fukking right. All of this just to defend Ernie and Kenny being on television for fukkery?:laugh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
LOL@these nyggas trying to hate on probably the funniest dude ever from the NBA. Yeah fukking right. All of this just to defend Ernie and Kenny being on television for fukkery?:laugh:

nobody is hating on Shaq. Peeps just think he's not right for the show. People find him to be naturally funny, but that doesn't always translate to other things though. And I don't see anyone defending Ernie and Kenny. It's just that Ernie is the moderator of the show, Kenny brings the breakdowns and Chuck brings the laugh. What exactly do you think Shaq brings?