I can't stand Shaq on TNT

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Seems to me like the producers are working extra hard to make him look good... he ain't built for this shyt though. You can tell he's uncomfortable he'll go entire segments not even uttering a word.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I try to like shaq on inside, its like i do but then i dont...but for now he kinda gettin there.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Them nikkas be up there forcing themselves to laugh at most of his shyt. Dude just aint right for this show, he might need his own vehicle or something.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ehhh Snaq got his moments. It feels like its taking him forever to get adjusted though. If they canned him or let him stay, I wouldn't give a damn really.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Shaq has made alot of strides sense December I'll give him that much. Still a long way to go before he fits in (imo). I don't know what the problem is really. I even came to find Kevin Mchale somewhat entertaining by the end of his year there. He was always insightful yet corny but by years end his back and forth with Charles was actually funny and entertaining. And Mchale never stuck me as one of those buddy buddy types that pulls pranks and hangs out with the players when he didn't have too.

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
For y'all that said the shyt about Barkley, when will everybody realize he is there for 10% insight and 90% entertainment?

With that said, Inside the NBA>>>SNL in terms of laughs. I watch just because there is no tellin what Chuck is gonna say...that shyt the other night about the San antonio girls had me rollin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yu guys are reaching Shaq does a good job. Makes good analysis and every now and then he's funny. But he's much better than he was beginning, in time it will be more natural with him on the set

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
He has its corny moments, but he also adds something to the show

What he was saying about Bynum last night was 100% truth.

Show isn't a smooth as it would be with Webber, hell even Magic

But I think at the least they should give him another season.