I can't lie, I like being around men shorter than me. Makes me feel more dominate

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And many tall men are a waste of size....god put u on this earth to be a warrior....you're supposed to feel power and dominance....fukk u want to be gentle for?

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
what is jayz ?
Screen-Shot-2014-01-29-at-3.44.27-PM.png

He ain't no warrior :dame:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
<------ over 6 feet and i don't feel this way at all

i treat people with respect until they give me a reason not to

you are just obsessed with power and dominance because deep down you feel weak and powerless.

you self-ether and expose yourself everytime you make a thread, but you lack the self-awareness to realize it, so you just keep posting. the ones encouraging you just find you entertaining, the rest of just wish you would get some help.
usually I ignore y'all but this line stuck with me...i cant lie

really have me thinking....basically what you're saying is...nobody takes me seriously and im the butt off the joke....and they pretend to...because I'm their entertainment ? like a jester?

..this line really touch my soul...

I need to stfu for on...less posting...more observing

..believe or not im not crazy or nothing...this is just my therapeutic outlet to express myself...Im a normal dude irl...I dont bother nobody...lie, cheat or steal....im just venting...im not crazy

I assumed everybody have different taboo thoughts like this...maybe I was wrong

Im not crazy, this is my therapy, no different from seeing a professional...only im not on the couch

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This shyt sounding all types of mango passionfruit salad gay. :mjlol:

but real talk, whether you tall or short, once you've learned and become good at boxing or any type of martial arts, you'll feel that most nikkas are food anyway.

knowing that you can defend yourself >>>>>>knowing that you're taller than somebody so they might be your bytch. :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You must feel deep seeded insecurity about yourself to even think this breh.

It's crazy because it be these below average ass height nikkas that be thinking about shyt like this too:mjlol:

You're thinking about how dominant you feel but you skinny fat, no hands,, etc., but you just happy you an inch taller than a nikka thats probably killed a man with his bare hands before:mjlol:

reminds me when my brother had this slightly taller drunk nikka (who was surrounded by some bigger cats) try him in the strip club.

My brother short but been in the marines like 10 years, just looked at this nikka like:gucci: :martin: and his homeboys were like "Just ignore him bruh, he drunk" and literally moved him out the way.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
You can't determine someone's confidence/success/fighting ability on something as arbitrary as height.

fukk around and have a dwarf reach through your chest at work for talking crazy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You can't determine someone's confidence/success/fighting ability on something as arbitrary as height.

fukk around and have a dwarf reach through your chest at work for talking crazy.
If he had probably tried that shorter nikka at work, dude probably wouldve flipped and struck fear in his heart...

Especially JUST being average height...

Probably would rock him like Muhammad Qawi

Foreman%2BQawi%2Bmedium.gif

5'6 fighting George Foreman.. :wow:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
welcome to the real world motherfukker......

yall cant handled the truth....the truth is..the world is all about power and domination....how else do one become great? u have to take it

u think Genghis Kahn was on that docile "I just want to mind my business and do my thing" naw man...u have to have a conquer spirit or the world is going put its foot on your throat....thats how life is...the weak and powerful, predator or prey....its all about survival of the fittest

yall nikkas always talking about "real talk" "real" this "real" that....but when somebody try to have a real unfiltered conversation about the nature of man...yall get all shook..."man you're crazy" fukk outta here...anybody that u see...thats in power...think like this...and just cover it with a smile

This is what goes on in Trump head, jordan head, mayweather head, jay-z head....these dudes are war like mentally...........they aint no diplomatic happy go lucky motherfukkers man....black men esp need to get of this...lets all be friends shyt...u should want to be a ruler...a fukking king...

lol...just because we respect others does NOT mean we allow others to disrespect us. there is such a thing as mutual respect. it's what most societies are built on.

trump, jordan, mayweather, etc., all those people you mentioned might be sucessful, but they also seem unhappy. i don't look up to them. they may be "#winning" but it's the charlie sheen style of winning where you know it's a front. he was looking down on the whole world like he was so great but really he was just an HIV positive drug addict with a few ex-wives and no real friends.

usually I ignore y'all but this line stuck with me...i cant lie

really have me thinking....basically what you're saying is...nobody takes me seriously and im the butt off the joke....and they pretend to...because I'm their entertainment ? like a jester?

..this line really touch my soul...

I need to stfu for on...less posting...more observing

..believe or not im not crazy or nothing...this is just my therapeutic outlet to express myself...Im a normal dude irl...I dont bother nobody...lie, cheat or steal....im just venting...im not crazy

I assumed everybody have different taboo thoughts like this...maybe I was wrong

Im not crazy, this is my therapy, no different from seeing a professional...only im not on the couch

if this is your therapy, i guess we're your therapists:manny:

the way you look at the world is very typical for a sociopath. if you remove all human emotion and empathy from the equation of life, then yes, power/domination and #winning look like that's all there is to ilife. it's a 2d worldview.

but for the rest of us, that worldview seems straight CRAZY, because we see life in 3d. we can't see other people as unwitting pawns in our chessboard of life just to push around at will in our quest for power and domination. we have a conscience. we would feel bad doing so. but just because we have a conscience, it doesn't mean we are weak. don't mistake that kindness for weakness.

because while the sociopath may get over sometimes, they miss out on the best part of life. human connection. they get cut off from that, and it makes their lives miserable. so next time you put some sociopath on a pedestal because he has power, remember that no amount of p*ssy, money, or power tripping can make up for the fact that he or she will never truly connect with another human being. their lives are empty, and their depression lasts for a lifetime, no matter what front they try to put up.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX