I can't lie, I like being around men shorter than me. Makes me feel more dominate

Circle p

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:this nikka is soft..I know people under 5'8 that would beat you up and take your wallet :birdman:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Whoa, wait a minute. Why are people suggesting he dominate a woman?

If you're strong arming women you lost.

I'm happy I play sports because I know what it's like to dominate someone physically and mentally.

I work out everyday and I know I can seriously injure a lot of people because they're out of shape. I don't feel dominant over them though, I just feel bad for them.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
its just an animal instinct....im only avg height....im sure men over 6 feet feel the same
<------ over 6 feet and i don't feel this way at all

i treat people with respect until they give me a reason not to

you are just obsessed with power and dominance because deep down you feel weak and powerless.

you self-ether and expose yourself everytime you make a thread, but you lack the self-awareness to realize it, so you just keep posting. the ones encouraging you just find you entertaining, the rest of just wish you would get some help.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welcome to the real world motherfukker......

yall cant handled the truth....the truth is..the world is all about power and domination....how else do one become great? u have to take it

u think Genghis Kahn was on that docile "I just want to mind my business and do my thing" naw man...u have to have a conquer spirit or the world is going put its foot on your throat....thats how life is...the weak and powerful, predator or prey....its all about survival of the fittest

yall nikkas always talking about "real talk" "real" this "real" that....but when somebody try to have a real unfiltered conversation about the nature of man...yall get all shook..."man you're crazy" fukk outta here...anybody that u see...thats in power...think like this...and just cover it with a smile

This is what goes on in Trump head, jordan head, mayweather head, jay-z head....these dudes are war like mentally...........they aint no diplomatic happy go lucky motherfukkers man....black men esp need to get of this...lets all be friends shyt...u should want to be a ruler...a fukking king...

Daps
welcome to the real world motherfukker......

yall cant handled the truth....the truth is..the world is all about power and domination....how else do one become great? u have to take it

u think Genghis Kahn was on that docile "I just want to mind my business and do my thing" naw man...u have to have a conquer spirit or the world is going put its foot on your throat....thats how life is...the weak and powerful, predator or prey....its all about survival of the fittest

yall nikkas always talking about "real talk" "real" this "real" that....but when somebody try to have a real unfiltered conversation about the nature of man...yall get all shook..."man you're crazy" fukk outta here...anybody that u see...thats in power...think like this...and just cover it with a smile

This is what goes on in Trump head, jordan head, mayweather head, jay-z head....these dudes are war like mentally...........they aint no diplomatic happy go lucky motherfukkers man....black men esp need to get of this...lets all be friends shyt...u should want to be a ruler...a fukking king...

Well real talk, breh, that entire OP is weird as fukk. And you sound like a damn lame IRL. :manny:

I hope you're just trolling for attention again because if what you wrote in the OP is "real" to you then I legit feel bad for you...:ld:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW if u accomplish anything great...people gonna hate you...so u might as well develop a hatred for them first...that way u protect yourself from ever getting hurt

this is reality...real fukking shyt...not no bullshyt...if you're in the jungle and a pack lions see a deer, they're not going to assist the deer...they're going to devour it...

its sad it has to be like this but shyt I didn't write this script.....im just following it

I have no problem with short dudes....some might consider me short, im find with that...im avg height...i never cared...i never got jealous of tall men, we get along fine

If I offended any small men ...my bad...all the dudes that I fukk with, its nothing personal...its just an internal feeling that I cant even help...im just being honest...u know that thing that nobody practices anymore .

like I said, I treat everybody with respect...its just a feeling ...thats all