I can't lie, I like being around men shorter than me. Makes me feel more dominate

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no p*ssy, I feel dominate around tall dudes also, because I got the heart of a guy thats' 6'7, so I feel tall and as we all know ...perception is reality. But I like hanging with short men tho, I feel big and powerful...like "I could totally dominate this nikka, and take what ever I want from him"

I can just feel their energy. Its very weak and docile. Like their ready to submit to your stature if u choose to oppose your will. Im not into fukking with nobody so they got nothing to worry about but the animal in me see a wounded deer, ready to be devoured. Sometime it cross my mind "If society broke down, I could enslave this guy, hell totally submit"

I used to work with this guy that was like 5'5, good brother, we got along well...I have no bad things to say. But psychologically when he was in my presence, I felt this weird sense of ease. Like a powerful person would feel around a butler, servant or flunky. I felt like I had control in our interactions because I could pummel him into submission if I wanted.

I'm not a bully or nothing, but its an animalistic instinct. Tall men usual treat me as a peer. I never had a little man complex, I've always been fine with being avg height. I think they respect my demeanor. Or maybe they were like me and felt I wasn't a threat the same way I felt around my coworker? I don't know. But maybe I'm delusional but I think I can beat a dude that's like 6 something, In my mind I can, Most likely I would take a ass whooping but my mind is telling me Ill win. So I have confidence around big men, we get along well...no need to be jealous of them.

that's bullshyt. the most aggressive type of dudes are short it's how a lot of them compensate. usually tall dudes come off as soft especially the lanky ones. A matter of fact just from anecdotal evidence and from the news etc most murders, robbers etc are in the 5'6''-5'10'' range.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hate being around short old white people and short mexicans.
As a tall black man they want to make it seem like you're absolutely at fault for them being cowards around you and love to make me feel like i'm the bad guy for being me.

But then again that just goes into my dislike of being around cowards and weak people in general.

Like when someone is walking slow and I'm walming behind them and i walk past them to get to where i need to be...especially with women...then they want to act afraid that im going to steal something from them when really they are the problem. They want to act like everything is your fault cause they weak and dont see how their actions make other people's lives inconvenient.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I'm no p*ssy, I feel dominate around tall dudes also, because I got the heart of a guy thats' 6'7, so I feel tall and as we all know ...perception is reality. But I like hanging with short men tho, I feel big and powerful...like "I could totally dominate this nikka, and take what ever I want from him"

I can just feel their energy. Its very weak and docile. Like their ready to submit to your stature if u choose to oppose your will. Im not into fukking with nobody so they got nothing to worry about but the animal in me see a wounded deer, ready to be devoured. Sometime it cross my mind "If society broke down, I could enslave this guy, hell totally submit"

I used to work with this guy that was like 5'5, good brother, we got along well...I have no bad things to say. But psychologically when he was in my presence, I felt this weird sense of ease. Like a powerful person would feel around a butler, servant or flunky. I felt like I had control in our interactions because I could pummel him into submission if I wanted.

I'm not a bully or nothing, but its an animalistic instinct. Tall men usual treat me as a peer. I never had a little man complex, I've always been fine with being avg height. I think they respect my demeanor. Or maybe they were like me and felt I wasn't a threat the same way I felt around my coworker? I don't know. But maybe I'm delusional but I think I can beat a dude that's like 6 something, In my mind I can, Most likely I would take a ass whooping but my mind is telling me Ill win. So I have confidence around big men, we get along well...no need to be jealous of them.

:mjpls::Mobama:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its just an animal instinct....im only avg height....im sure men over 6 feet feel the same