I can't lie, I like being around men shorter than me. Makes me feel more dominate

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no p*ssy, I feel dominate around tall dudes also, because I got the heart of a guy thats' 6'7, so I feel tall and as we all know ...perception is reality. But I like hanging with short men tho, I feel big and powerful...like "I could totally dominate this nikka, and take what ever I want from him"

I can just feel their energy. Its very weak and docile. Like their ready to submit to your stature if u choose to oppose your will. Im not into fukking with nobody so they got nothing to worry about but the animal in me see a wounded deer, ready to be devoured. Sometime it cross my mind "If society broke down, I could enslave this guy, hell totally submit"

I used to work with this guy that was like 5'5, good brother, we got along well...I have no bad things to say. But psychologically when he was in my presence, I felt this weird sense of ease. Like a powerful person would feel around a butler, servant or flunky. I felt like I had control in our interactions because I could pummel him into submission if I wanted.

I'm not a bully or nothing, but its an animalistic instinct. Tall men usual treat me as a peer. I never had a little man complex, I've always been fine with being avg height. I think they respect my demeanor. Or maybe they were like me and felt I wasn't a threat the same way I felt around my coworker? I don't know. But maybe I'm delusional but I think I can beat a dude that's like 6 something, In my mind I can, Most likely I would take a ass whooping but my mind is telling me Ill win. So I have confidence around big men, we get along well...no need to be jealous of them.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Witch one of you short nikkas made this :dead:
a931409e9eeaa50af847eb18daaa4ff1.gif~c200

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm no p*ssy, I feel dominate around tall dudes also, because I got the heart of a guy thats' 6'7, so I feel tall and as we all know ...perception is reality. But I like hanging with short men tho, I feel big and powerful...like "I could totally dominate this nikka, and take what ever I want from him"

I can just feel their energy. Its very weak and docile. Like their ready to submit to your stature if u choose to oppose your will. Im not into fukking with nobody so they got nothing to worry about but the animal in me see a wounded deer, ready to be devoured. Sometime it cross my mind "If society broke down, I could enslave this guy, hell totally submit"

I used to work with this guy that was like 5'5, good brother, we got along well...I have no bad things to say. But psychologically when he was in my presence, I felt this weird sense of ease. Like a powerful person would feel around a butler, servant or flunky. I felt like I had control in our interactions because I could pummel him into submission if I wanted.

I'm not a bully or nothing, but its an animalistic instinct. Tall men usual treat me as a peer. I never had a little man complex, I've always been fine with being avg height. I think they respect my demeanor. Or maybe they were like me and felt I wasn't a threat the same way I felt around my coworker? I don't know. But maybe I'm delusional but I think I can beat a dude that's like 6 something, In my mind I can, Most likely I would take a ass whooping but my mind is telling me Ill win. So I have confidence around big men, we get along well...no need to be jealous of them.
giphy.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I realized something the other day. Persons find any instances to feel powerful or important when IRL they're unimportant and/or powerless.

Powerful people find instances to feel small or normal.

Example: People who style on servers over petty shyt usually are the flunky in their normal settings.

The rampant narcissism on social media is big proof of that. 100k followers and acting bossy on IG but a freaking sales associate at VS.

Powerful people like men and women who love to be sexually submissive. Cucks and subs, respectively.

So, @DrX you likely get off on that because you feel small in other areas of life.

Since I started to make a little more money ($13/hr :mjpls:), I like to chill. When I was broke, i had to be a savage sexually to make up for me lacking elsewhere.