I can't help but feel like I missed out on the dorming experience

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
while i didn't live in my college's dorms at all while i was in college, i sort of acquired the experience because i ended up becoming close friends with a shyt ton of people on this one dorm on my campus, so i was in that bytch like everyday, even spending the night whenever i was dating a girl that lived in the dorm (i dated a few girls that lived in that dorm over the course of a couple of years). one of the resident advisors (another friend of mine that lived in the dorm) even made me an off-the-record unofficial resident of the dorm because i was there so much. so i was able to get that experience (or a part of it) without having to pay for the fees or the damn meal plan...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was an RA for two years.........big ole cadillac size room to myself.....with full bathroom :myman:..............then next year, they need space in all dorms so I had to have a roomate....but it was somebody I was cool with so it was alright. I was a laissez faire RA.....only went bat shyt crazy...one time..when there was a fight and then I look in our side of the floor's bathroom and it looked like a tornado had ran through there over the months...........I wasn't really mad, just had to left off some steam.....

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im gonna be living at home when i start college y'all on campus living ass nikkaz aint doing nothing i cant do :yeshrug:

well i'd like to think so at least :sadcam:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I miss having access to sex by literally walking down the hall or on the next floor. Other than that it was wack. I prefer living in my own home while attending school. "Quiet Hours." lmao

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Good times. Lived on campus for 3 years but only because my frat had our own hall where we stayed. The random foolishness u encounter living on campus just cannot be duplicated off campus. Plus living on campus u have easy access to the freshman females. Its like shooting fish in a barrel :jawalrus:

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ frats are for lames. ain't no goodwill towards nikkas paying for friends around these parts (by these parts i mean me).

dorms were eh. i lived farther away from campus second year so it was easier getting a chick to walk back to a dorm fifty feet from hers than it was to get her to walk halfway across town. dudes in my dorm were cool and all but i wasn't on any that "let's shower with a lil partition between us and chat" type shyt that they were all about. and i came with a crew of friends too that were spread out in the different dorms, so it wasn't like i was spending my time making friends in my own when i was running with an established group already...

And the bathrooms will ruin you over time. a dorm bathroom at 3 am on after a Sat. night :scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The first one had a boyfriend, but they usually stayed in his room. One time I was playing madden with a friend when my roommate came in to get something, when he left my boy turned to me and asked if I farted, I said no, my roommate probably just finished fukking. :scusthov:

im dying off this:russ:

but yeah dorm life was real cool...the only thing i hated about them were the room inspections..be more specific i hated them in my junior year where my roommate was like pigpen from peanuts...cool ass whiteboy but he lived like a child...he had an ebay addiction with hoarder tendencies man...like i would have to take 2 hours on the day we had inspections to clean the fukk out of our dorm apt...there are times we passed that shyt by a narrow margin...then i be like "aight man...lets at least keep this shyt clean for at least a week"..he'd be like ok with the :troll: face...no lie within a half hour the whole place would be fukking messy again..couldn't understand it

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that living in the dorms was crack

it was just non stop clowning all day everyday