I can't help but feel like I missed out on the dorming experience

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
My freshman year I had two gay roommates. The first one had father issues because he never came out to his parents but they obviously knew. When he moved in, it was awkward because his father was looking at his posters and complaining about why he got posters of jeans, while his mother was defending him. I hardly talked to him and he moved out the next semester.

The second one was a flamer and I moved out after the first week. My experience was bad. But I had to go through it because of the freshman housing rule of staying on campus if you're from out of state.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
For the people who went a way to college how old were some of the people in your classes. In commuter colleges you get people as old as like 70 in your classes is it the same at schools with dorms? I might take a class or 2 at a college with dorms just to see if I could get a sense of that lifestyle:heh:.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My freshman year I had two gay roommates. The first one had father issues because he never came out to his parents but they obviously knew. When he moved in, it was awkward because his father was looking at his posters and complaining about why he got posters of jeans, while his mother was defending him. I hardly talked to him and he moved out the next semester.

The second one was a flamer and I moved out after the first week. My experience was bad. But I had to go through it because of the freshman housing rule of staying on campus if you're from out of state.

:scusthov: probably would of been my luck. Did they ever bring dudes back to your room or did they know better?

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
The first one had a boyfriend, but they usually stayed in his room. One time I was playing madden with a friend when my roommate came in to get something, when he left my boy turned to me and asked if I farted, I said no, my roommate probably just finished fukking. :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first one had a boyfriend, but they usually stayed in his room. One time I was playing madden with a friend when my roommate came in to get something, when he left my boy turned to me and asked if I farted, I said no, my roommate probably just probably finished fukking. :scusthov:

:snoop::gag::snoop::gag::snoop::gag:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I just wish i took a little college before i joined the air force :snoop: and got a chance to live a bit of it but its life :manny: