I can't help but feel like I missed out on the dorming experience

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Runnin all ova campus crashin n chillin in people's dorm halls all nite n shyt. :ohlawd:

Postin up in dorm lounge fulla hoes in dey "Pjs" watchin movies n playin games n shyt. :ohlawd:

Being coo wit all da R.A.'s so you could get away wit shyt others couldn't. :ohlawd:

College dorm life. :ohlawd:

My brotha you speaking the truth. I miss that place :damn:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Runnin all ova campus crashin n chillin in people's dorm halls all nite n shyt. :ohlawd:

Postin up in dorm lounge fulla hoes in dey "Pjs" watchin movies n playin games n shyt. :ohlawd:

:to: Damn that sounds awesome. I feel like I also missed out on Spring Break I feel that's something only people who go away to college do. But i'll be honest I felt a little out of place when I went to my friends college for the weekend. Everyone was into Dave Matthews and wore Rugbys I'm a Wu-Tang stan that was wearing a NorthStars throwback I stood out like a sore thumb. We went to a party though and my friend was like oh that chicks in one of my classes so is that one and so on I seen the endless oppurtunites:mindblown:.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Mah freshman, sophomore, n junior year i had a part time gig on campus at Student Life.(where anything dealin wit da dorms/discipline took place). I would help out da RAs wit events n shyt. I used to also come back early before school started back up again at da end of summa n help da RAs wit da freshman orientation events so I always had an early scoutin report n got first dibs.:lolbron:

And I would have keys to all dem buildings sometimes. Da fukkery yall....da fukkery. :wow:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey. Who said you can't be an old ass nikka livin in the dorms? :lolbron:

I remember earlier this year my moms was tellin me I needed to think about living in the dorms. bytch, I'm 22! :wow:

Just live in some on campus apts, best of both worlds

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't know yet....I'm going off next year.

:shaq:

I will give you an early Congrats I knew from about 6th grade my fate was set in stone and I was going to a Community College I knew there was no Scholarship in my future and I knew taking out loans would be a disaster because I didn't know if I would stick with it if I even got accepted to anything but a Community College.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Hey. Who said you can't be an old ass nikka livin in the dorms? :lolbron:

I remember earlier this year my moms was tellin me I needed to think about living in the dorms. bytch, I'm 22! :wow:

nikka we had quite a few olda cats all throughout our class livin in da dorms. Don't eam sweat dat age bullshyt breh. :shaq2:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

shyt was cray, breh. :smh:

1. This 30 year old Kim Dotcom looking white dude who was married and in the military. Keep in mind this was at an HBCU. :wtf:

2,3,4. Moved into campus apartments a few weeks later but somebody was staying where I was supposed to go because the room was empty and his boy stayed there. I agreed to switch assignments with him but it took a week for that shyt to go through.

5,6,7. New apartment, new roomies. One of them nikkas was gay. Like real live fakkit. We gave him hell and he was gone by Spring.

8. New roommate to replace the fakkit.

Ended up catching beef with one of my roommates cuz his man stole my PS2. We smashed shyt up, I ended up getting moved to another apartment.

9,10,11. In the new apartment.

Cray.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
shyt was cray, breh. :smh:

1. This 30 year old Kim Dotcom looking white dude who was married and in the military. Keep in mind this was at an HBCU. :wtf:

2,3,4. Moved into campus apartments a few weeks later but somebody was staying where I was supposed to go because the room was empty and his boy stayed there. I agreed to switch assignments with him but it took a week for that shyt to go through.

5,6,7. New apartment, new roomies. One of them nikkas was gay. Like real live fakkit. We gave him hell and he was gone by Spring.

8. New roommate to replace the fakkit.

Ended up catching beef with one of my roommates cuz his man stole my PS2. We smashed shyt up, I ended up getting moved to another apartment.

9,10,11. In the new apartment.

Cray.

:huhldup:

lol Dat's why as soon as I got dat acceptance letter n got all da info i applied for dem single rooms ASAP.

I went to art skool so I already knew summa dem mufukkas was gon be on some otha shyt. I wasn't bout to take no risk like dat. lol no sir. :usure:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
my whole building was co ed. Majority of the people were white, then indian, then asian so at first it was a culture shock so I wanted to go home. My roommate was a white guy who never kept the place clean, dude hardly ever showered. But dude used to get it in with the white girls on my floor. They had a rule at the beginning of school.....D.F.Y.F......means don't fuk your floor cause that might cause problems and stuff but ol' room mate was still gettin it in. You gotta wear slippers or flipflops when you take a shower cause you don't wanna catch anything and I used to squat everytime I did a number two cause I never wanted to sit on the toilet seats. My first year I remember napster just dropped and Tony Hawk Pro Skater dropped so everybody was downloading music playing playstation and having a good time. Every single day we used to go into this little forest area near the dorm and smoke a good 3 or 4 L's and blunts. We would then have freestyle sessions and then cut to the cafeteria to eat food. When I'm old and grey that year will be one of my fondest memories. Im still in touch with pretty much all my friends from that year. If you can get your own room do it...tell them its for religious or for health reasons.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
my whole building was co ed. Majority of the people were white, then indian, then asian so at first it was a culture shock so I wanted to go home. My roommate was a white guy who never kept the place clean, dude hardly ever showered. But dude used to get it in with the white girls on my floor. They had a rule at the beginning of school.....D.F.Y.F......means don't fuk your floor cause that might cause problems and stuff but ol' room mate was still gettin it in. You gotta wear slippers or flipflops when you take a shower cause you don't wanna catch anything and I used to squat everytime I did a number two cause I never wanted to sit on the toilet seats. My first year I remember napster just dropped and Tony Hawk Pro Skater dropped so everybody was downloading music playing playstation and having a good time. Every single day we used to go into this little forest area near the dorm and smoke a good 3 or 4 L's and blunts. We would then have freestyle sessions and then cut to the cafeteria to eat food. When I'm old and grey that year will be one of my fondest memories. Im still in touch with pretty much all my friends from that year. If you can get your own room do it...tell them its for religious or for health reasons.

:huhldup: :flabbynsick: