I can't help but feel like I missed out on the dorming experience

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
So many stories from my dorm days. We were so dumb and naive. I had a couple girls literally jump in my bed and I didn't get the message. smmfh

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't dorm cuz I was already paying big money for college and the college is too close to my home to justify paying that, but man... :snoop: I already know I would've enjoyed college 100000000 times more than I did. In every aspect too.

shyt felt miserable :to:.

Creeper

Rookie
Daps
dorming was dope. no matter what time it was, there was always someone up. We would have random parties during the week and just act the fool. luckily I never got on AP, but was damn close a couple times.

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dorms were crazy, but I would only live there for my first year. if your not living off campus after that I think it would suck.
I met most of my friends from living in a dorm, and when my friends from high school who didnt move away came down they would always have the time of their lives.
I liked living in res, but living off campus with my friends was too dope, too many memories man shyt i wish i could go back to school

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeeaaah mane! My college dorm experience was off the fuccin chain! I stayed in the dorms for 1 yr as a freshman. My roomate was also my teamate on the football team. And we were both frm cali, so I didn't have some random weirdo roomin with me. We were smashin byytches left & right! Sharing byytchez, runnin triz on hoes etc. My roomate even smashed the chick who was the R.A! LOL! So we used to have floor parties and it was all good. Our dorms were not coed, but right next door were thefemale dorms. Nyggaz used to be doin some jason bourne top secret missions to get in that byytch late night after 10pm to smash byytchez.

We had madden, gta tournaments on our floors, super soaker fights , and we blasted our muzic as loud as we wanted! My roomate unfortunately partied so much th:myman:at he ended up bein academicly ineligible 2 semesters in a row and lost his scholly. He got a byytch pregant and totally fell off. Luckily I. Still took my azz to class. The dorms were a great part of my college experience.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
it really depends on what type of school you go to. my boy in college said it was the worst experience while at college because of the campus environment and his roommate. i think a 1 bedroom apt near campus would be:win:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I didn't dorm cuz I was already paying big money for college and the college is too close to my home to justify paying that, but man... :snoop: I already know I would've enjoyed college 100000000 times more than I did. In every aspect too.

shyt felt miserable :to:.

the experience itself is def priceless because you only have 1-2 years to experience that in your whole life. I think everyone that goes to college needs to do this.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
It wasn't that great. I'm in day 5 of my apartment tho an this shyt is :ahh: dorms too restricted

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hmm, I was in the dorms for four years straight. I didn't want to live in the apartments because I didn't want to walk farther to get to classes. I didn't have a car.

I have one close friend who I still keep in touch with from my freshman year.

I don't miss living in the dorms. Almost every week, someone would pull the fire alarm late at night. This would cause everyone to have to exit the dorms for the firemen to check if the fire is real or not. Every weekend except during finals week, there would be vomit in the toilet stalls in the bathroom, and sometimes in the shower stall.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Yeah. Commuter schools looked like shyt after I've visited friends out in UCONN, Binghamton and Hofstra. Just sitting back and thinking about all the p*ssy that could've been had during those years in that type of environment versus a school where you really just go in, go to class and leave is just :wow:
i know i would of got a lot more puss