I can't help but feel like I missed out on the dorming experience

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man I feel like it's almost a right of passage for a young adult to go away to college and dorm and it's a special time and a great experience I missed out :to:. I went to one of my friends dorm for a weekend when his roomate left town and I had a fukkin blast. When I left though I felt like anything more then one semester would of been to much for me. But to get in one semester probably would of been glorious and a experience everyone should have once in there life. Brehs what did I miss out on?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
who the fukk wants to dorm, in some shythole dorm with some random fakkit

:scusthov::scusthov:

1 semester thats all obviously I would of failed out after that but 1 semester just to experience it. The partys, the chicks, the fukkkery I went for a weekend and it was greatness. But the bathroom situation was horrible and I was staying with my friend so it was all good. But another one of my friends dormed at a college near me and he had such a nerdy fakkit for a roomate shyt probably would of got annoying.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Yeah. Commuter schools looked like shyt after I've visited friends out in UCONN, Binghamton and Hofstra. Just sitting back and thinking about all the p*ssy that could've been had during those years in that type of environment versus a school where you really just go in, go to class and leave is just :wow:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
1 semester thats all obviously I would of failed out after that but 1 semester just to experience it. The partys, the chicks, the fukkkery I went for a weekend and it was greatness. But the bathroom situation was horrible and I was staying with my friend so it was all good. But another one of my friends dormed at a college near me and he had such a nerdy fakkit for a roomate shyt probably would of got annoying.

I stayed in a dorm at Bowling Green University for a hockey summer camp shyt was ass

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My roommate in my dorm first year was my best friend. We would share chicks in that bytch all the time, no homo :pachaha: Parties/kick backs/ciphers in the room. We had so many girls run through that bytch.

The spot was infamous :jawalrus:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Breh dorms especially first year in University....after first year you branch out. You meet all your friends that you'll probably have for the rest of your life in first year dorm living.

My first year they fukked up my roommate situation and I was kinda home sick for the first two weeks but then I ended up having the best year of my life. Piss drunk for the first time....high as a kite for the first time.....sampling girls of different ethnicities.....the cafeteria food wasn't all that bad. Good times.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
do u mean live in a dorm, or live on campus period?

going away to college >>> not going away

the experience is just :noah:

grew up so much, fukk bytches, met people from EVERYWHERE, etc..

best time of my life

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I always had mah own room. Freshman year i got a single room, sophomore thru senior year we had dese complexes dat were almost like apartments on campus. It was 4 people to an apt. We each had our own rooms but shared a kitchen, living room, etc. :win:

I couldn't fukk wit sharin a room wit somebody like dat. :ld: