I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:wow:and they still chat and speculate....
"Up steps one, and he gets done
Then

You delusional mud rat didn’t I tell you to post proof? The fact that you can’t even so much as post a hand shot tells me two things:

1: you’re a man
Or
2: your hand looks like Precious

we’re waiting :sas2:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
There’s no proof outside of your word that your fam are the heights you gave. You could be taller than them, because they’re really short. Y’all gotta line up under a height chart with feet listed, so we can see where you line up. :ehh::yeshrug:

You’re too big + you’re ugly = not my type. Hop off my d*ck and stop following me thread to thread you crusty face bat.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Exactly. I don't know what the fukk is wrong with these dudes. I don't frequent TLR too often anymore but when I do I can always count on a thread with Nicole's name in it or someone going back & forth with Nicole over something. It's beyond ridiculous.

Every one of you INCEL LAMES in here trying to defend that maggot p*ssy crackhead who stalks me from thread to thread can get this smoke as well. Pipe down.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Doesnt matter either way but how is posting a picture of 3 dudes who all look to be the same height as the only woman in the shot proof of of a specific height other than "as tall as her"? :skip:

You cross eyed real-life incels who keep dropping these struggle scenario spins got me cryin :laff:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You’re too big + you’re ugly = not my type. Hop off my d*ck and stop following me thread to thread you crusty face bat.

:unimpressed: You don’t know what I look like, but 100% sure if you seen me you’d try to step and i’d keep on stepping. based on the pics you’ve provided—dusty looking breh. Plus at your age, moving backwards, considering the military, dont make much, and aren’t you 40 or some shyt in karate class? Breh please.

If your gonna start a public thread where your willing to supply a family photo to prove a point, throwing numbers around like we’re supposed to believe you despite the fact that in the pic your whole fam look short—much like you, then why stop there. you willing to do all that but not willing to supply actual proof. I see you though breh. :obama:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don’t read hoe babble, especially not from a 270lb linebacker :mjlol:

Damn, insults are as dusty and as weak as you. That’s ok. You tend to make several threads each day about dumb shyt, so I’m sure when I’m bored again i’ll venture into one and we’ll converse at some point. Toodles.