I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends what your goals are ....

I'd choose better social ascension vehicles than the current ones you have at the moment......

Donations on a poorly designed/thought out site just won't cut it....

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
that site had to be designed by Stevie wonder.

That shyt is trash son

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
that site had to be designed by Stevie wonder.

That shyt is trash son

Yea the look is trash right now. But it's wordpress, I can change the theme anytime. I gotta guy whose a designer but I'm not ready to pay him yet.

Again, is it how the site looks RIGHT NOW, or the fact that I have the resources to deliver exclusive content once the design is spruced up?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Criminally underrated point. Which is why its about who and not what you know.

As much as I used to think i'm going to GET a job, I realized I needed to convince them to GIVE me a job.
Complete and utter bullshyt. Don't get me wrong, it helps. But don't use it as an excuse to not get a good job. That's a cop out. There are many times where it's about what you know and how you present yourself. If you go into an interview with your type of attitude, you deserve to get shafted. You need to walk in there and fukking own those interviews. Make them want to offer you the job right then and there.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Complete and utter bullshyt. Don't get me wrong, it helps. But don't use it as an excuse to not get a good job. That's a cop out. There are many times where it's about what you know and how you present yourself. If you go into an interview with your type of attitude, you deserve to get shafted. You need to walk in there and fukking own those interviews. Make them want to offer you the job right then and there.

-
Guys. I get all kinds of emails for teller positions, personal bankers, because the economy has obviously bounced back.

I DO NOT WANT TO GET A 9-5.

I have simply gone that path long enough and I'm switching up the game.

I have plenty of experience to return to banking, but I don't want to.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea the look is trash right now. But it's wordpress, I can change the theme anytime. I gotta guy whose a designer but I'm not ready to pay him yet.

Again, is it how the site looks RIGHT NOW, or the fact that I have the resources to deliver exclusive content once the design is spruced up?

I wonder why.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
-
Guys. I get all kinds of emails for teller positions, personal bankers, because the economy has obviously bounced back.

I DO NOT WANT TO GET A 9-5.

I have simply gone that path long enough and I'm switching up the game.

I have plenty of experience to return to banking, but I don't want to.
Thats your choice then. But don't go around saying there isn't a job for you to get. You choose not to get one. If you don't like the skills you do have, aquire some new ones. Learn a trade. Get licensed, certified. So much shyt for people to do but they either don't know it even exists or how to get in.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I wonder why.

But I still got Kurtis Blow on there.

So don't you see this pattern I have? I get more out of life with less.

So I could have been like yawl, paid "top dollar" to get my site designed, but for what?

I STILL got a hip-hop legend on a trash looking site, just like I have a woman paying my rent.

DUMB ASSES, that makes me a BOSS.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Thats your choice then. But don't go around saying there isn't a job for you to get. You choose not to get one. If you don't like the skills you do have, aquire some new ones. Learn a trade. Get licensed, certified. So much shyt for people to do but they either don't know it even exists or how to get in.

Did you know I'm a certified California Notary Public?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So I could have been like yawl, paid "top dollar" to get my site designed, but for what?

I STILL got a hip-hop legend on a trash looking site, just like I have a woman paying my rent.

I'm speechless :gotdamnbreh:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
I'm speechless :gotdamnbreh:

That's right. The lioness hunts for the lion, who eats FIRST.

I know you mad, I'm not fitting your Western, Christianized (White) view of what a "real man is."

You mad my girl supports me. You mad I have a Black woman who believes in me, and proves with it with her money.

These things will happen tonight:

-I will get high

-I will have sex

-I will have an orgasm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You get more out of life with less?

:heh:

I don't have a website.

A woman paying your rent = controlling you life

I have women live with me when I want them to and they pay me you dummy.

:deadmanny:

you're so lost my dude

you really need to use that medicaid and see a psychologist, I'm not "hating" or trying to be a dikk.