I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Ay nikka, you ever stay up nights working on your shyt? You ever spend so much time trying to build up your brand that you forget to eat? You ever miss out on current events because you were just too busy? Guess what? Your competitors do. Guess what else? They're not really even your competitors because you're just another copy of a copy. Serious businessmen laugh at you. They don't have time to post on a forum and make dumb ass youtube videos. A serious businessman would sacrifice his pride and go work at McDonalds if it meant that it would help him advance. You're not a businessman, you're not shyt but another lazy ass nikka that doesn't know what he wants to do with his life and is trying to take the easy way out but has no discipline or drive in order to make it a primary income. Judging by your website, you don't even have the common sense to learn proper search engine optimization after over a YEAR OF fukkING RUNNING IT. You ain't shyt, my dude. You're weak, have no confidence or skills, and spoiled beyond belief. Who pays your rent, huh? You fukking embarrassment...

Have I stayed up nights?

Dude, I don't have to prove how much "pain" I've gone through, or talk about how all the deferred gratification I've put in.

My connections, contacts, and resume speak for themselves.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
It's possible if the person is overweight, broke, and transient.

Remember last year he posted some grammatically terrifying "exposal" video of the company that laid him off "without cause" and started begging for DONATIONS to his BUSINESS?

I wonder how those people feel about donating to him now...

:ohhh:

From leeching off the government to claiming he has celebrities on speed dial to soliciting donations for a business... clearly, we're talking to a con artist with delusions of grandeur.

OP is the reason people unjustifiably throw the idea of public assistance to the bushes because he ends up the representative face of where our hard-earned tax dollars go, when there are people that actually need it.

Scumbag.

:wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Great Question!

RunTheTriangle.com, LLC

Run The Triangle = RTT

See how the "TT" looks like the pi sign?

Phil Jackson didn't win a championship until he began to Run The Triangle.

Michael Jordan didn't win a championship until he began to Run The Triangle.

Shaq and Kobe didn't win a championship until they began to Run The Triangle.

When Moses was a baby, he was sent upstream to Egypt, where the pyramids (triangles) are.

When Jesus had to flee death Herod, He, Mary, and Joseph fled to EGYPT, which is in AFRICA where the pyramids (triangles) are.

I see a consistent pattern of great men who have RUN THE TRIANGLE.

Run The Triangle = RTT
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Remember last year he posted some grammatically terrifying "exposal" video of the company that laid him off "without cause" and started begging for DONATIONS to his BUSINESS?

I wonder how those people feel about donating to him now...

:ohhh:

From leeching off the government to claiming he has celebrities on speed dial to soliciting donations for a business... clearly, we're talking to a con artist with delusions of grandeur.

OP is the reason people unjustifiably throw the idea of public assistance to the bushes because he ends up the representative face of where our hard-earned tax dollars go, when there are people that actually need it.

Scumbag.

:wow:

Everyone who has donated donates multiple times.

That movie I made helped me win in court against them for my unemployment.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Everyone who has donated donates multiple times.

That movie I made helped me win in court against them for my unemployment.

Pity-based "businesses" with no products and delusional owners typically flourish.

tumblr_m7wji9ERA81rwcc6bo1_250.gif

The Internet really makes people think if you can create a web site and register an LLC, you're an entrepreneur.

:mjlol:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
The Internet really makes people think if you can create a web site and register an LLC, you're an entrepreneur.

:mjlol:

O.k., so you're saying the internet is wrong for doing that or something?

Listen at you. You are hating on people being inspired, or believing they can do something.

That makes you mad. You are mad at the Internet for making people think, and you are mad at people for thinking.

You are a fukkin hater. Who cares what me or the internet do?

Who thee fukk are YOU to decide who's an entrepreneur or not?

You have NO POWER mutha fukka! You are don't run shyt, so you can't tell me or the ?Internet who an entrepreneur is.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
O.k., so you're saying the internet is wrong for doing that or something?

Listen at you. You are hating on people being inspired, or believing they can do something.

That makes you mad. You are mad at the Internet for making people think, and you are mad at people for thinking.

You are a fukkin hater. Who cares what me or the internet do?

Who thee fukk are YOU to decide who's an entrepreneur or not?

You have NO POWER mutha fukka! You are don't run shyt, so you can't tell me or the individual who an entrepreneur is.

I'm the guy who runs a profitable business that employs people and doesn't collect unemployment or use food stamps.

:yeshrug:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
This whole thread is about white supremacy.

White supremacy has taught you guys that an "LLC" or an "entrepreneur" is some sacred thing.

So now that Legal Zoom and other services have made it easy for people to start businesses, it makes you mad because you don't believe people DESERVE TO RUN THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

Well it's too bad bytches. Deal with it. I AM A BOSS and you can't hate it away.

I have put up ALL the money, so shut the fukk up!

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
They're not on food stamps either.

Have you thought about a career in public relations?

You'd be surprised how many working people are on food stamps.

Dude, none of you have heard Newt Ginrich talk about food stamps and calling Obama the Food Stamp President?

I've thought about it because I'm a great public speaker and charismatic person.

That's why I won the $5,000 in the Fame and Fortune II contest on AM 570 Radio.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
And since I've made Bootstrapped, I've increased my lot.

My network has gotten bigger, and I've made more money, and I've launched a website, and I'm set to launch NatiBoi Ent.'s website as well.

I've been off work since December 5th, 2013 after they PAID me to leave.

I haven't even been out of full-time work a YEAR yet bytches, miss me with that lazy shyt!