I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
What the secret to being a boss and still getting food stamps?

In Cali you can get food stamps if you aren't on active payroll.

I know plenty of laundromat and donut sop owners who use food stamps and other public assistance.

You dudes ain't dealing with a fukk-nikka.

I've been paying taxes since I was 16, I have put money into the system.

Therefor I have every right to now access public assistance after paying taxes.

Last edited:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Leeching off of fat bytches with no self-esteem and hiding in the closet when the housing authority inspector shows up doesn't make someone a mack.

Jokes vs Facts.

We have an apartment in Inglewood, we do not use public housing.

She pays the rent.

There is no "authority" who visits my house at anytime.

I don't have to "hide" from anybody because nobody has shyt on me.

You guys are literally creating a false narrative because my real life is too cold to fukks with.

AND we can post pix and I bet you my girls ass, hips, and thighs look better than yours.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Jokes vs Facts.

We have an apartment in Inglewood, we do not use public housing.

She pays the rent.

There is no "authority" who visits my house at anytime.

I don't have to "hide" from anybody because nobody has shyt on me.

You guys are literally creating a false narrative because my real life is too cold to fukks with.

AND we can post pix and I bet you my girls ass, hips, and thighs look better than yours.
:mjlol:@bragging about your girl only from the waist down.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
:mjlol:@bragging about your girl only from the waist down.

I bet she's prettier in the face too, with thicker lips.

I'm down to post mines if anyone thinks I'm bullshyting to win an internet fight.

Since I love my real life I don't mind sharing.

How bout it fellas?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The site has only been live over a month. It hasn't even been live during basketball season.

I haven't even spent a single penny marketing it, but I got you dudes to go.

I've never been to ANY of your websites.

You know my name and I don't know yours, Chris Brown nikka!
:what: Breh you sound like you got some mental issues

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Nor did I say a Black man couldn't thrive in the market or any of that other shyt the conservative media teaches that we Black men say because we are perpetual "victims."

CAPITALISM teaches that there MUST be WINNERS and LOSERS.

I am engaging in CAPITALISM in a different manner.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 16-YEARS OLD.

I am no "LAZY nikka," and I know the majority of you want to feel like you AREN'T lazy, and that YOU have it figured out why I just follow Tariq Nasheed and Hotep nikkas.

I have simply seen the SUCCESS that LakerNation.com has had, I want to duplicate and expand on it.

I have a competitive advantage because I live in Los Angeles, and have WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH LAKERS AND CLIPPERS P.R. DIRECTORS.

It's not your fault because you don't have all the facts, but I'm going to REALLY need you to stop talking to me like I don't have an interview talking basketball with LisaRaye McCoy.
Ay nikka, you ever stay up nights working on your shyt? You ever spend so much time trying to build up your brand that you forget to eat? You ever miss out on current events because you were just too busy? Guess what? Your competitors do. Guess what else? They're not really even your competitors because you're just another copy of a copy. Serious businessmen laugh at you. They don't have time to post on a forum and make dumb ass youtube videos. A serious businessman would sacrifice his pride and go work at McDonalds if it meant that it would help him advance. You're not a businessman, you're not shyt but another lazy ass nikka that doesn't know what he wants to do with his life and is trying to take the easy way out but has no discipline or drive in order to make it a primary income. Judging by your website, you don't even have the common sense to learn proper search engine optimization after over a YEAR OF fukkING RUNNING IT. You ain't shyt, my dude. You're weak, have no confidence or skills, and spoiled beyond belief. Who pays your rent, huh? You fukking embarrassment...