I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Slave. I understood that though, they didn't "screw me over" while there.

I knew how valuable obtaining NBA/Sports contacts was.

Now I can contact Clear Channel, Turner, The NBA, Fox Sports, all of them because I have working relationships with them.

So did they not pay you? Why havent you sued them?

Sounds like you needed their job to get THEIR connections

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
If the coli were smart, they would support me, and I could take this website and its network to John Black at the Lakers and be like yo, I have this huge network behind me, so if you give me more access I guarantee X amount of views and hits.

But no, you all want to sit up here and play with each other, and trade ESPN articles.

Why not let ya boy G-Small take this shyt to the next level?

No one is stopping you apart from yourself bruh.

Why are you wasting time on here? Hit speed dial and get Kobe on the line :mjlol:

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
So did they not pay you? Why havent you sued them?

Sounds like you needed their job to get THEIR connections

On what basis would I sue them. You're just making a joke.

I have THEIR connections. They were only able to make them BECAUSE OF ME, because I was on the radio at AM 570 after winning a contest.

I was the one booking the interviews dog, directly. I have ALLLLL of those contacts.

Look, go to LakerNation.com:

You will see they've have NO interviews for the last 2 years.

Now go to RunTheTriangle.com:

You will see I have CURRENT interviews with an L.A. Times columnist and a legendary rapper.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
No one is stopping you apart from yourself bruh.

Why are you wasting time on here? Hit speed dial and get Kobe on the line :mjlol:

I've already interviewed Kobe, TWICE. We talked Jay-Z's book Decoded too.

You can't fukks my swag dude.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

I have THEIR connections. They were only able to make them BECAUSE OF ME, because I was on the radio at AM 570 after winning a contest.

I was the one booking the interviews dog, directly. I have ALLLLL of those contacts.

You will see I have CURRENT interviews with an L.A. Times columnist and a legendary rapper.

You're not making sense. You were employed by Lakernation.com to do that as part of your job. . . If they did not pay you, then you should legally claim that money if you were contractually obliged to it. If you had this talent, why did you need to even work for Lakernation? It sounds like they opened the doors for you to have the opportunity to make these connections. Why are you not making any money off these interviews you've made one your own site? Sorry to say, but you come across terribly. Youve probably put off a fair few people from checking your site because you sound like you've got mental problems bruh

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
You're not making sense. You were employed by Lakernation.com to do that as part of your job. . . If they did not pay you, then you should legally claim that money if you were contractually obliged to it. If you had this talent, why did you need to even work for Lakernation? It sounds like they opened the doors for you to have the opportunity to make these connections. Why are you not making any money off these interviews you've made one your own site? Sorry to say, but you come across terribly. Youve probably put off a fair few people from checking your site because you sound like you've got mental problems bruh

I was not "employed" there. They were not a business. Just some white boys, who worked TOGEHTER and blew up a little fan site by bringing on a nikka with talent.

That's what's great about being a boss, I don't have to explain myself, or clarify anything for you.

If a man is "put off," by me, then they are probably soft, gay, or at the least a bytch nikka I don't want to fukk with.

If you DON'T CARE to support my efforts to increase Black NBA Journalism because of my words on a message board forum, then you won't be ready to fight and kill during the revolution.

The revolution is HAPPENING with or WITHOUT you nerds in this "Higher Learning" forum.

We nikkas in Los Angeles are putting together some shyt. You probably want to stay behind the safety of your keyboard and not fukk with this grown man business anyway.

Now run along and go continue to support Disney and Turner, and the other WHITE OLIGHARCS who got to establish their media empires when Black men couldn't even purchase land or had civil rights. Continue to make them richer.

P.S.

I OPENED THE DOOR FOR LAKERNATION.COM BY COMING ON AFTER BEING ON THE RADIO.

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I was not "employed" there. They were not a business. Just some white boys, who worked TOGEHTER and blew up a little fan site by bringing on a nikka with talent.

That's what's great about being a boss, I don't have to explain myself, or clarify anything for you.

If am man is "put off," by me, then they are probably soft, gay, or at the least a bytch nikka I don't want to fukk with.

If you DON'T CARE to support my efforts to increase Black NBA Journalism because of my words on a message board forum, then you won't be ready to fight and kill during the revolution.

The revolution is HAPPENING with or WITHOUT you nerds in this "Higher Learning" forum.

We nikkas in Los Angeles are putting together some shyt. You probably want to stay behind the safety of your keyboard and not fukk with this grown man business anyway.

Now run along and go continue to support Disney and Turner, and the other WHITE OLIGHARCS who got to establish their media empires when Black men couldn't even purchase land or had civil rights. Continue to make them richer.

So the White supremacist/OLIGARCHS you got played by were some white kids? :mjlol: You sounding pathetic now, and look like a tramp. That's very unfortunate bruh :yeshrug::troll:

So you're going to be killing white supremacists while interviewing NBA players? :ehh: Im happy for you :pachaha:

Again, you sound like you've got mental problems. :patrice:
Best of luck though, i hope it works out for you :manny:

Last edited:

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
:mjlol:

You've gone off the deep end my dude. Get your shyt together. That blog you have is fukking horrible, learn to steal some WP themes or something.

:snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Your bar of success is SUPER low

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb, then why do I have an interview with Lakers Announcer John Ireland where we talk Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction?

We can keep going round and round fellas, but I have plenty bombs in the arsenal to detonate:

an interview from Jun 24 with...25 views? :what:

Yeah, bro...you're KILLING it :mjlol: