I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
I didn't say that.

Nor did I say a Black man couldn't thrive in the market or any of that other shyt the conservative media teaches that we Black men say because we are perpetual "victims."

CAPITALISM teaches that there MUST be WINNERS and LOSERS.

I am engaging in CAPITALISM in a different manner.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 16-YEARS OLD.

I am no "LAZY nikka," and I know the majority of you want to feel like you AREN'T lazy, and that YOU have it figured out why I just follow Tariq Nasheed and Hotep nikkas.

I have simply seen the SUCCESS that LakerNation.com has had, I want to duplicate and expand on it.

I have a competitive advantage because I live in Los Angeles, and have WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH LAKERS AND CLIPPERS P.R. DIRECTORS.

It's not your fault because you don't have all the facts, but I'm going to REALLY need you to stop talking to me like I don't have an interview talking basketball with LisaRaye McCoy.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Jay-Z on already home said "Everybody wanna tell you how to do it, they never did it."

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Maybe this guy is really a shrewd marketer on the low. Maybe he's pretending to be an idiot, cussing people out, and talking all this wild shyt about white supremacy just to be provocative and garner attention, and get some exposure for his companies. Marketing through trolling?

Nah, he's probably just a dumb ass.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Maybe this guy is really a shrewd marketer on the low. Maybe he's pretending to be an idiot, cussing people out, and talking all this wild shyt about white supremacy just to be provocative and garner attention, and get some exposure for his companies. Marketing through trolling?

Nah, he's probably just a dumb ass.

If I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb, then why do I have an interview with Lakers Announcer John Ireland where we talk Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction?

We can keep going round and round fellas, but I have plenty bombs in the arsenal to detonate:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb, then why do I have an interview with Lakers Announcer John Ireland where we talk Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction?

We can keep going round and round fellas, but I have plenty bombs in the arsenal to detonate:

How much did you get paid for it?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
How much did you get paid for it?

See that's how you know you lost.
Son, do you think reporters get PAID per interview?

You are asking me, a BLACK MAN, to produce results NO ONE ELSE DOES.

Steven A. Smith doesn't get paid PER INTREVIEW.

You don't get paid to INTERVEIW PEOPLE.

Why not ask how many people have heard it and there response to it?

See your bytch ass doesn't want to ask that because you fear the answer may be positive.

You want to keep this negative, so you will keep harping on "How much money did you make" instead of the quality of the work, and how far its reach was.

Lakers Announcer John Ireland is MY CONTACT and NOT YOURS, so you really can't say shyt to me dude.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
See that's how you know you lost.
Son, do you think reporters get PAID per interview?

You are asking me, a BLACK MAN, to produce results NO ONE ELSE DOES.

Steven A. Smith doesn't get paid PER INTREVIEW.

You don't get paid to INTERVEIW PEOPLE.

Why not ask how many people have heard it and there response to it?

See your bytch ass doesn't want to ask that because you fear the answer may be positive.

You want to keep this negative, so you will keep harping on "How much money did you make" instead of the quality of the work, and how far its reach was.

Lakers Announcer John Ireland is MY CONTACT and NOT YOURS, so you really can't say shyt to me dude.
No, I don't think reporters get paid for an interview. I was making fun of you bragging about a bunch of shyt you didn't make one penny off. I thought that was obvious.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
No, I don't think reporters get paid for an interview. I was making fun of you bragging about a bunch of shyt you didn't make one penny off. I thought that was obvious.

It would be funny if I didn't start the video in the OP off by saying I haven't generated capital!

So had I come in talking fly, and one of you posed that question first, then it would have been a funny "Gotcha" moment.

Any BUSINESS minded person knows that just because you don't make money TODAY that you won't make it Friday.

Do you know after Jay-Z blew up, people went back and bought Reasonable Doubt?

But your bytch ass would have been ribbing him about his sells in '96!

But see, back in '96 he had Biggie and Mary J. Blidge, but people overlooked it.

CONTACTS and CONNECTIONS are worth as much as CAPITAL.

I have capital connections.

I'd even be able to connect some of you with my people, but yawl fukked that up now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It would be funny if I didn't start the video in the OP off by saying I haven't generated capital!

So had I come in talking fly, and one of you posed that question first, then it would have been a funny "Gotcha" moment.

Any BUSINESS minded person knows that just because you don't make money TODAY that you won't make it Friday.

Do you know after Jay-Z blew up, people went back and bought Reasonable Doubt?

But your bytch ass would have been ribbing him about his sells in '96!

But see, back in '96 he had Biggie and Mary J. Blidge, but people overlooked it.

CONTACTS and CONNECTIONS are worth as much as CAPITAL.

I have capital connections.

I'd even be able to connect some of you with my people, but yawl fukked that up now.
So when do you see yourself becoming profitable? How long will you push with these two companies if they're still not making a profit?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I'm going to do this very slowly.

I was with LakersNation.com from 2008-2011. My articles and podcasts, which still get hits and downloads, have active ads on them that generate revenue.

I am NOT making any of that revenue because I DO NOT OWN THE SITE.

Once again, the work I DID FOR SOMEONE ELSE is making THEM MONEY.

That is why I have started my own website so that I may eat from the work I do.

Do you get it?

My work is featured on OTHERS sites which I DO NOT OWN and don't have a RIGHT to the money.

I will now feature MY work on MY website so that I can make the money.

Get it? Are you STILL confused by all of this?

Were you paid a salary while you were working, or were you working under slave conditions?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
So when do you see yourself becoming profitable? How long will you push with these two companies if they're still not making a profit?

I will not forecast when I will make a profit. Economics has taught us that there are numerous variables that come into play.

But I'll tell you this:

The NBA is about to get a huge T.V. deal that will greatly increase revenue.

More NBA fans are going to the internet to access their NBA news.

The NBA put out a report by the Institute Of Diversity & Ethics In Sports where they stated on 19% of NBA media are Black. The NBA is trying to INCREASE THE NUMBER OF BLACK NBA JOURNALISTS.

So the NBA is increasing revenue, more people are using the internet to access NBA news, and the NBA is trying increase the number of Black NBA journalists.

I already have a relationship with the NBA, so I believe I am in perfect position to catch the windfall.

It's about taking advantages of the TRENDS, and the NBA and social-media are all trending upwards.

If dudes were smart, they would try to be a PART of this NBA Internet revolution WITH ME instead of trying to convince me to QUIT.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Were you paid a salary while you were working, or were you working under slave conditions?

Slave. I understood that though, they didn't "screw me over" while there.

I knew how valuable obtaining NBA/Sports contacts was.

Now I can contact Clear Channel, Turner, The NBA, Fox Sports, all of them because I have working relationships with them.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
If the coli were smart, they would support me, and I could take this website and its network to John Black at the Lakers and be like yo, I have this huge network behind me, so if you give me more access I guarantee X amount of views and hits.

But no, you all want to sit up here and play with each other, and trade ESPN articles.

Why not let ya boy G-Small take this shyt to the next level?