I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

REKT

Pro
Daps
Aye bruh I can help you run this business and make it famous. We gonna be the new fubu bruh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's cute how you can post a Suge Knight smiley.

But when you from Inglewood, and you grew up with CMG and IFG as the big homies, you post a PICTURE with Suge:

and he won't let your dusty ass get a co-sign for shyt.

you posting these groupie looking selfies too

you know what? Stay broke :pacspit:

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
and he won't let your dusty ass get a co-sign for shyt.

you posting these groupie looking selfies too

you know what? Stay broke :pacspit:

Why don't you come pay me a visit in Inglewood and talk this greasy shyt?

I'm about to be at the weed shop on Van Ness and Century in one hour.

Let's escalate the discussion there. You down to do this, film it, and post it? I am.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why don't you come pay me a visit in Inglewood and talk this greasy shyt?

I'm about to be at the weed shop on Van Ness and Century in one hour.

Let's escalate the discussion there. You down to do this, film it, and post it? I am.
Who is talking greasy? You're a bum.

Quit e-thugging and WORK

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Who is talking greasy? You're a bum.

Quit e-thugging and WORK

You posting smileys spitting at me and shyt, and you know you wouldn't be man enough to try to spit on me in person, now would you? You're doing shyt on the internet you wouldn't do in real life.

I will give you an opportunity to show us ALL how bad you are. Meet me at the weed shop and try to "Pac Spit" on me and see what happens.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ok now you're just saying stupid shyt.

So because I have become an entrepreneur I have "retreated?"

This is why my series is important, because once Black people start talking about changing the game, we are told we are "retreating," or "running," and it's simply because people don't believe we should be independent.
No because you've retreated into this defeatist shell of espousing a belief that a black man cannot prosper in job market. If you want to be an entrepeneur, that's cool...do you. You can't shyt on and deny the potential of making a living not as an entrepeneur without sounding absurd. I mean, let's follow your position to its logical conclusion. Black men can't/shouldn't pursue life employed in the job market because it's capitulating or putting yourself at the mercy of white supremacy, so black men should be entrepeneurs. Uh, you know it's not possible for EVERYBODY to be an entrepeneur right?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
No because you've retreated into this defeatist shell of espousing a belief that a black man cannot prosper in job market. If you want to be an entrepeneur, that's cool...do you. You can't shyt on and deny the potential of making a living not as an entrepeneur without sounding absurd. I mean, let's follow your position to its logical conclusion. Black men can't/shouldn't pursue life employed in the job market because it's capitulating or putting yourself at the mercy of white supremacy, so black men should be entrepeneurs. Uh, you know it's not possible for EVERYBODY to be an entrepeneur right?

How is trying to run your OWN BUSINESS an admonition of "defeat?"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You posting smileys spitting at me and shyt, and you know you wouldn't be man enough to try to spit on me in person, now would you? You're doing shyt on the internet you wouldn't do in real life.

I will give you an opportunity to show us ALL how bad you are. Meet me at the weed shop and try to "Pac Spit" on me and see what happens.
:snooze:

REKT

Pro
Daps
Aye so we still gonna do fubu? I still got them hats I made.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm ahead of the game right now. I've incorporated my site, built my website, established my graphic designs, and continue to grind.

You just want to DISCOURAGE a nikka, so FUKK YOU bytch.
:manny: Tell that to your girl b. Maybe you can extend the countdown to her putting your shyt in garbage bags on the front porch a little.