I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have started two companies which have yet to generate capital, NatiBoi Ent and RunTheTriangle.com
Should I go "get" a job until my businesses earn enough money to quit?
I submit to you that I cannot, and I share why, in my series 'Decrypted: Cracking The Code Of Injustice.'
It all comes down to economics. Are you bringing in enough income to survive? If the answer is no, then go out and get a job. No, it's not easy to do but you gotta hustle.
You aren't the only entrepreneur that has to 1. "spend time, money and effort building a new company" with "working a real job to bring in actual income."
Best of luck, brah.

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
Other than giving up, or going to work for someone else, what suggestions do you all have about getting my basketball website to crack?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Why are you so opposed to being employed by somebody

Because I can't guarantee that I will STAY employed with them. What if they want to cut operating expenses?

I believe working for someone will not allow me the TIME to work my business as needed.

Doesn't my site need to be active on social-media all day?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because I can't guarantee that I will STAY employed with them. What if they want to cut operating expenses?

I believe working for someone will not allow me the TIME to work my business as needed.

Doesn't my site need to be active on social-media all day?
This will sound like a swipe but I just want to keep it funky with you, I mean no malice

But u have been trying to get in business for 6 years and have yet to really generate any meaningful revenue

By comparison, a steady paycheck seems like a much more realistic guarantee of income, even if your employment isn't steady.

Not to mention, 2 things. U say u want to start a DVD series... that shyt takes start up capital. Where are u gonna get that? And even for folks netting millions of views, the YouTube game is not generating enough revenue to really support anyone steadily.

U need to put this business shyt to the side and focus on getting back on your feet. If u are really passionate about these businesses, build them up while you work, and if they pop they pop. But u can't be barely scraping by and trying to start a business. High key, it sounds more to me like u are looking for excuses not to work, than actually support yourself and do whatever it takes to stand on your own.....

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...But u have been trying to get in business for 6 years and have yet to really generate any meaningful revenue...
To the OP, this is truth.
Nothing personal, but the folks on Shark Tank go full-on 'prison rape' when they hear that entrepreneur's business isn't bringing in a solid revenue stream.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^This is not half ass work. This has value. This is work by somebody with vision.
Keep workin hard bruh

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain the R pi thing as your logo? What's that have to do with the name of your business?

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Can you explain the R pi thing as your logo? What's that have to do with the name of your business?

Great Question!

RunTheTriangle.com, LLC

Run The Triangle = RTT

See how the "TT" looks like the pi sign?

Phil Jackson didn't win a championship until he began to Run The Triangle.

Michael Jordan didn't win a championship until he began to Run The Triangle.

Shaq and Kobe didn't win a championship until they began to Run The Triangle.

When Moses was a baby, he was sent upstream to Egypt, where the pyramids (triangles) are.

When Jesus had to flee death Herod, He, Mary, and Joseph fled to EGYPT, which is in AFRICA where the pyramids (triangles) are.

I see a consistent pattern of great men who have RUN THE TRIANGLE.

Run The Triangle = RTT

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Plus Radius (R) times Pi (TT) is the equation to find the circumference of a circle, OR, the equation to find a RING ;)