f*ck MREs :pacspit: get that sh!t outta my face :scusthov:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
IMAG0158.jpg

All beef competition style chili and jalapeno and cheddar cheese buttermilk biscuits. Finally got the flavors on the chili down.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
img1047f.jpg

chicken picata over garlic pasta....

2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, butterflied and then cut in half
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
All-purpose flour, for dredging
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped

Directions

Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.

In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 3 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, flip and cook other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate. Melt 2 more tablespoons butter and add another 2 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add the other 2 pieces of chicken and brown both sides in same manner. Remove pan from heat and add chicken to the plate.

Into the pan add the lemon juice, stock and capers. Return to stove and bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor. Check for seasoning. Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove chicken to platter. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.

for the pasta, simply cook it too how you like it, drain, in a pan with just enough olive oil to coat pasta add hot pepper flakes and garlic, cook on low-med heat, dont burn the garlic....add pasta to oil mix, toss, and serve with chicken....

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My idgaf struggle meal :manny:
lKUwZma.jpg

I wanted a tuna wrap but as i was finishing up i wanted a melt so i said fukk it. I didnt have grated cheese so i just ripped a regular slice in half and threw it on top.

Didnt do anything special with the tuna just threw it in a pan added onions, tomatoes, egg and broccoli .

Heated up a spinach wrap then mashed down fresh avocado and use it as my spread.

Quick easy ass meal made it in 15 mins it was bomb ass hell.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
My idgaf struggle meal :manny:
lKUwZma.jpg

I wanted a tuna wrap but as i was finishing up i wanted a melt so i said fukk it. I didnt have grated cheese so i just ripped a regular slice in half and threw it on top.

Didnt do anything special with the tuna just threw it in a pan added onions, tomatoes, egg and broccoli .

Heated up a spinach wrap then mashed down fresh avocado and use it as my spread.

Quick easy ass meal made it in 15 mins it was bomb ass hell.

One of my favorite post work out meal

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
can i get a recipe for the tilapia

I didn't measure any of the ingredients (sorry) I just eyeballed them

Mix together vinegar(about a tablespoon) , lemon juice, terryaki sauce, and ginger paste in a bowl. place tilapia In a pan and pour mixture over and let marinate for 4 hours. In 3 separate bowls put flour, eggs, and panko bread crumbs. Take extra liquid from the pan and mix it in the bowl with the panko. Take a tilapia filet and place it in the flour bowl covering all over, then egg bowl again covering all sides, and lastly place the fish in the panko bowl covering all sides. When all pieces are covered fry until golden, and sprinkle red pepper flakes over fish when done.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I didn't measure any of the ingredients (sorry) I just eyeballed them

honestly the best way to cook, imo...its more fun, if you know the basics than the food will still taste fine...only time i measure is when i bake, cause that shyt usually gotta be precise and i aint an expert on baking...