Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
slide me that recipe slime

i need a play by play

:noah: yall got recipes for these, I'm tryna eat but I need details :to:

4 boneless/skinless chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces.

whatever type of vegetables you want. I usually go with peppers, onions. mushrooms, and broccoli or asparagus.

1/4 cup soy sauce

1/4 cup of honey. microwave it for about 10-12 seconds just to thin it out so it's easier to mix with the soy sauce

fresh garlic and ginger to whatever you levels you like. I usually go with about 4 or 5 cloves of minced garlic and and equal amount of minced ginger

Mix the marinade and let it sit on the chicken as long as you like. I'd say at least 6 hours but I always try to let mine sit overnight.

When you're ready to :cook:, drain the chicken and pat it dry with papaer towels. I try to get as much liquid out as possible just so it doesn't steam up when toss it in the wok or skillet.

Throw some salt and pepper on the chicken and fry it up with a little conola or peanut oil. Should only take a few minutes.

I steam my vegetables 1st them toss them with the chicken but if you trying to just use 1 pot then when the chicken is done, dump it out on a plate and stir fry the veggies. Toss the chicken back in and add a little more of the honey/soy sauce mixture but without the garlic and ginger.
:eat:

Daps
tumblr_milhzt3ErR1rl83wco1_1280.jpg

jerk chicken over white rice w/black-eyed peas.. :shaq:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
recipes! drop. them. NOW!
my cooking is too simple for this thread..
i need my culinary skills up

Most recipes are simple. It's usually the way you prepare it that determines how good it comes out. Most people tend to overcook there food. But what you like to eat. I can post recipes.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of this shyt look good as fukk :whew:

and my dinner tonight is a hot n ready :sadcam:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
recipes! drop. them. NOW!
my cooking is too simple for this thread..
i need my culinary skills up

When it comes to photos, and selling your cooking to a captive audience, much of it is about plating and food presentation. If you plate a damn fried bologna sandwich and fries right, mofo's will be like, :ooh: "Mmmmmm...looks delish..."

You just gotta take the first step in cooking. Not difficult. There are really no rules. All the traditional rules are being broken in this "lemme get known as the next person/chef to push the envelope and shatter conventional thinking world."

Whatever it is, just make sure it's cooked and your handling of it is safe! Fukk everything else.

No salmonella bruh.

I like this thread, tho.