Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i made it. it's good...might wanna dial back on the spices...but that's me.
make sure your brine is salty and you cut little slits in the meat for it to penetrate the chicken, and also make sure the flour is seasoned.

What kinda penetration we talking bout :dame:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've ate em raw before.
The bad part is eating it alone with no food
:yeshrug:

Sohh you're eating Scotch bonnet raw too breh?

I forgot what site I was on. We got nikkas bench pressing 3x their body weight for 20 reps, an average height of 6'3, and 4% body fat; so of course we got nikkas eating Scotch bonnet as snacks :whew:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Sohh you're eating Scotch bonnet raw too breh?

I forgot what site I was on. We got nikkas bench pressing 3x their body weight for 20 reps, an average height of 6'3, and 4% body fat; so of course we got nikkas eating Scotch bonnet as snacks :whew:

:francis:

Its not super bad.
The worst part is the membrane with the seeds but ive done it multiple times.
Even sliced it and put it on a hit dog.

I have a video when i ate pico de gallo in mexico that had habaneros

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends what you're trying to make. If you're making a soup or a stew, throw the whole pepper in the pot but make sure the pepper doesn't explode/break, it'll ruin your food. Also if you cut the pepper up, make sure you don't include the seeds because that's the hottest part of the pepper.

And don't get that shyt in your eyes :whoa:

I made that mistake as a kid and had a nikka look like martin

5fffa91126c862fd545e5bbe8853d60e.jpg

ended up making some curry fish. just tasted it, scott bonnet got it as peppery as i wanted :salute:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ended up making some curry fish. just tasted it, scott bonnet got it as peppery as i wanted :salute:

I don't think I ever had curry fish. What kind fish was it?

Also make sure you throw the pepper away and dont leave it in the pot. I've accidentally broke the pepper with a spoon/fork after the food was done and made the shyt super spicy.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I ever had curry fish. What kind fish was it?

Also make sure you throw the pepper away and dont leave it in the pot. I've accidentally broke the pepper with a spoon/fork after the food was done and made the shyt super spicy.

i used whiting fish. made it how i normally would then did the curry/potatoes. must say i kinda outdid myself. :ehh:

i cut the pepper up, but only used about half and not that many seeds. got a real nice kick to it.

profound

technique
Daps
:patrice: So any of y'all cook with a NuWave Oven

I got one a few years ago...between the base, bowl, extender, globe, and heating unit it took up too much space for only a little use, so I had to get rid of it.

I've tried making fried chicken and it never comes out right. I think I need to just buy a deep fryer :patrice:

I just got the t-fal family pro 3.5 liter off amazon last week. First I bought the t-fal filtration fryer, I liked it and used it a lot but returned it because the filter was large - when straining manually (through a mesh strainer) is just as easy.

So far I fried chicken wings, tenders, fries, onion rings.

As for chicken, as long as your flour is seasoned good it's hard to mess up.

Last edited: