Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Daps
@hustlemania I need ideas for a Mother's Day dinner. I'm literally stumped i don't want to cook beef, and everything I'm thinking on the Asian side i keep putting with a cabbage slaw and she hates cabbage. Plus my parents aren't very "cultured" or adventurous with food so I can't get too out the box

I could always settle for a scampi...:francis:
how am I just seeing this..? :dwillhuh: :snoop:

my bad.. what did you end up making..?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how am I just seeing this..? :dwillhuh: :snoop:

my bad.. what did you end up making..?
i went to morocco last month, so i did i moroccan inspired dinner, did a seared roasted chicken using the ras el hanout seasoning i bought there, a coucous with almonds, cranberries, cinlatro, mint, scallions, a mint cilantro yogurt sauce for the chicken/cilantro, braised collard greens, and a lemon tart (she loves lemon desserts)

meant to take pics, but my family :eat: everything up :heh:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I've always wanted to get one, just haven't done it yet. I'll try to get one after I move. Thanks for the recommendation.

I have a couple of them(got the at auctions)

you want one with a timer and one that allows the inside to be removed, you can mix the ingredients the previous day and leave it on the refrigerator till the morning

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I have a couple of them(got the at auctions)

you want one with a timer and one that allows the inside to be removed, you can mix the ingredients the previous day and leave it on the refrigerator till the morning
Will most definitely look into that.

Daps
When u wake up & all you got to eat 4 breakfast is
Cocaina-luso-eccessivo-spinge-le-cellule-del-cervello-ad-autodistruggersi.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your own burrito bowl!

I never had green rice before. I don't think I've ever seen it in a grocery store.

That'a because you make it. And there are dozens of ways to. I love making it with spinach, but this time i did parsley, cilantro and 2 poblano peppers, garlic, a lil onion put them in a food processor then add them to the rice while it cooks.