Daps
Beef Wellington shout outs to chef Ramsey
IMG_20160409_192746_zpsgcxfvt78.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@hustlemania I need ideas for a Mother's Day dinner. I'm literally stumped i don't want to cook beef, and everything I'm thinking on the Asian side i keep putting with a cabbage slaw and she hates cabbage. Plus my parents aren't very "cultured" or adventurous with food so I can't get too out the box

I could always settle for a scampi...:francis:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Where is your mother from? Curry goat and rice and peas. Red peas soup. Red thai curry and rice, spaghetti carbonara, prawn linguine. There lots to pick from.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Where is your mother from? Curry goat and rice and peas. Red peas soup. Red thai curry and rice, spaghetti carbonara, prawn linguine. There lots to pick from.
Stright african american, she doesn't like curries...I love all types of curries, so this pisses me off :beli:

I can basically do fish crab or shrimp, pasta/Italian, stir fry, soul food...they are typical old school, hard to get them to try new shyt and/or be open minded

I want to make jerk chicken but I'm making that in a few weeks for Memorial Day

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
hey @Ahsha may I recommend a slow cooker

it sucks preparing the food so far in advance but I promise you it will be worth it once you taste it
I've always wanted to get one, just haven't done it yet. I'll try to get one after I move. Thanks for the recommendation.