Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Daps
:noah:
You gonna fukk around and have me eat salmon, salmon is so hit or miss with me
whats crazy.. other than taste- i dont even eat most the sh!t i cook/post.. :ohhh:

but, i been tryin my hand with glace, sauces, etc at the crib lately.. did a spicy peanut butter mole, with some NY cuts today.. :whew:

let me know if you need the recipe.. :salute:

Daps
tumblr_o3kt1aWzFd1rl83wco1_500.jpg

Buttermilk ricotta, sautéed wild mushrooms(yellow foot, oyster, Maitake & hedgehog).. sherry reduction, herb vinaigrette, fresh herbs(parsley, mint, oregano) & pine nuts..

:krs:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might become a pescatarian. I didn't eat beef for 7 years and during that time didn't really fukk with pork. Had I had the means and access and fukked with ahi tuna steaks I would have never touched beef or pork again.

I basically made a pepper steak with a reduction but with ahi tuna steak rather than beef and I'm considering giving up beef and pork for good. Tonight I grilled salmon on cedar planks, the price and effort is easily affordable and damn near super easy.

The dark one is the pepper steak, the other is just a piece of salmon
IMG_20160304_235433_zpscifplokz.jpg

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
IMG_20160308_203034_zpsgevgtdlt.jpg

This is the remix. Toasted butternut squash cubes with wilted spinach smoked sausage,kidney beans and fresh garlic and rosemary.Tossed in some fresh grated nutmeg, red onion and Bell pepper flipped in a dry skillet a couple of times and it was done. I rubbed a chicken leg and thigh in coriander powder, garlic powder, soy sauce, red Thai chilli paste, onion powder and chilli flakes and roasted. Was super delicious my future husband will be eating good.