Formally mr 321
Daps
14awgo7.jpg

Cooked this last night

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant fry chicken to save my life. The outside cooks but the inside is raw. Idk how to get them both cooked evenly. Then the batches i put after that get dark and burned because of the flour from the previous batch.

I find that certain people are just good at cooking :mjcry:. They can whip up anything and put what ever ingredients in it and it comes out good. Me? Even if i follow directions exactly it still comes out :huhldup:.

here you go. I triple dipped them. I wouldn't recommend that unless you want to feel like a lil kid again in love with crispy ass chicken. Double is perfect cooked about 12 mins. It was kind of tough to do with one hand but its doable, a lot easier with 2 because you will always have a dry hand. Its best to only touch the chicken with the dry hand because when your fingers are sticky they start to stick to the chicken and you can get finger prints and spots where the wet fingers touched

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps

here you go. I triple dipped them. I wouldn't recommend that unless you want to feel like a lil kid again in love with crispy ass chicken. Double is perfect cooked about 12 mins. It was kind of tough to do with one hand but its doable, a lot easier with 2 because you will always have a dry hand. Its best to only touch the chicken with the dry hand because when your fingers are sticky they start to stick to the chicken and you can get finger prints and spots where the wet fingers touched

the video is private

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my apologies. videos should play now.
@RoyalQ

also something ive been doing with the chicken is frying it for half the time (7 mins or so) then putting them in a warm oven...much juicier and more tender

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
2015-08-14%2018.18.23_zps8q87ym3n.jpg
Lamb steak Salad with roasted beetroot,red onions and red pepper. Balsamic pears and oven roasted tomatoes. Toasted walnuts and sprinkled with goats cheese and homemade lemon vinaigrette.

thats my kinda dish

I would have taken out the beet :scusthov: and added some sliced garlic and cremini mushroom

but man that looks really good

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
2016-01-24%2012.29.57_zpsna5h3gdw.jpg

Jerk Beef Rib Sandwich- Recently I went to a smoke house where I didn't particularly enjoy my beef ribs. I brought it home and made something way better with it. I sliced the Rib thinly and pan-fried it in butter and mixed herbs. Placed between 2 slices of toasted brioche with some mayo and home made bbq sauce made by my cousin added salad and it was magic!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
2016-01-24%2012.29.57_zpsna5h3gdw.jpg

Jerk Beef Rib Sandwich- Recently I went to a smoke house where I didn't particularly enjoy my beef ribs. I brought it home and made something way better with it. I sliced the Rib thinly and pan-fried it in butter and mixed herbs. Placed between 2 slices of toasted brioche with some mayo and home made bbq sauce made by my cousin added salad and it was magic!
:noah: