Daps
:ohhh: My nikka u a chef too?
full

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
For anybody who was asking what the consistency of chia is like, I took a video of some chia seeds I had soaked for at least 10min.

See how it's slimey/gooey? And when you eat it, it's kinda slippery and has a tiny little crunch from the chia seeds. They probably lose their crunch if you soak them overnight. I like the crunch though, it's cool. And chia has this light and refreshing taste, almost slightly nutty. The closest taste I can think of would be hemp seeds or hemp hearts...just with a slightly different flavour.

I literally just ate that with a spoon, straight up. Great, simple, quick & nutritious breakfast.

:ehh:

@Pool_Shark Sorry I'm late. I'm easily distracted.

Cook the alfredo sauce first and get it out of the way. Worst thing in the world is trying shyt with multiple steps, but step 1 isn't done when youre doing step 2.

Alfredo Sauce:

1 pint heavy cream

2 ounces (think those single serving packets) cream cheese (if/when you cut this recipe down to make other stuff, good rule of thumb is one ounce cream cheese per cup of heavy cream)

1 tsp dry or 1 clove minced garlic

1/2 tsp salt (remember, there's a shyt ton of salt in the so-called parmesean cheese in the green bottle)

1/2 tsp black pepper

1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (totally optional)

1 tsp dry italian seasoning

1 cup Kraft grated parmesean cheese

1/2 cup butter (yes, a WHOLE STICK of butter) cut into chunks.

pinch of nutmeg (optional)

Put the heavy cream in a pot and turn it on ( :mjlol: ). Medium heat. DONT LET IT BOIL.

put all your dry ingredients in there.

Add the cream cheese. Stir. You're about to do a lot of stirring.

When the cream cheese is melted, start adding the cheese a bit at a time. Like 1/8 cup at a time. Stir. Stir. Stir. You want it to melt/dissolve completely. You don't want it melting in clumps at the bottom of the pot. Don't add more until you can barely see any sticking to your stirring instrument.

Afterwards, add the butter a chunk at a time and stir til it's mixed.

Greatest alfredo sauce on earth.

Shredded Chicken:

Really, just take a few chicken breasts, throw them in some water/chicken broth (hell, take the packets out of some chicken flavored ramen noodles and throw in the water. It's what I use them for lol), maybe some garlic and thyme and boil them for 15 minutes or so. Put them in a bowl and shred them with your hands or some forks.

Shredded Cheese: I used the Italian blend with the 4 cheeses in it. You'll need about 2 bags.

Bacon: Really, just go to the salad section and buy some Hormel bacon bits. lol

9 (or however many you think you're gonna be able to fit in a pan) Lasagna noodles.

Put some of that alfredo sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish. about 1/4 cup. Spread it around.

cook your lasagna noodles, then set them in cold water.

Lay some paper towels out on your counter, then arrange the noodles in a sheet on said towel. My counters, I can only lay/roll 4 or 5 at a time. The paper towels are important, because they soak up the excess moisture off the back of the noodles. Believe me, you'll NEVER be able to roll them if they're wet.

Spoon a layer of alfredo sauce on the noodles and spread it around.

Then cheese, then bacon, then chicken, then bacon, then cheese, then alfredo sauce.

Then roll it. You see the size of the ones I rolled. Quite the handful. And yes, don't worry about excess spilling out the sides.

Put them in the casserole dish seam side down. Put a layer of cheese on top of them, then spoon/ladle the rest of the alfredo sauce on top of that.

Cook at 350/375 until it starts to brown. About 15 minutes. take it out, garnish, add more cheese, cook it for another 5 minutes or so.

That's it, mane. Feel free to customize it however you please. There's too many sauces/cheeses/meats/vegetables out there to just stick to this recipe. Hell, I was gonna try a plain old lasagna themed batch, but that sounds boring.

Just remember to be careful with watery ingredients so it doesn't turn into a soupy mess when the liquid cooks out. :snoop:

Also don't forget to take pics and brag with the brehs.

eEqhB9nl.jpg

:salute:
for the recipe but why'd you have to big up Kraft?
:birdman:

Any Parmesan cheese will do but Kraft is probably the furthest from the real deal.

Also, the Food Babe (Vani Hari) exposed Kraft for using an ingredient derived from wood chips (cellulose) in their shredded cheese products. Check the ingredients.

Kraft says they use cellulose to help keep the shredded cheese from clumping together but fukk that, I'd rather buy a piece of cheese & grate it my damn self than eat wood.

:whoa:

No disrespect to you though, I love all your posts in this thread.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
For anybody who was asking what the consistency of chia is like, I took a video of some chia seeds I had soaked for at least 10min.

See how it's slimey/gooey? And when you eat it, it's kinda slippery and has a tiny little crunch from the chia seeds. They probably lose their crunch if you soak them overnight. I like the crunch though, it's cool. And chia has this light and refreshing taste, almost slightly nutty. The closest taste I can think of would be hemp seeds or hemp hearts...just with a slightly different flavour.

I literally just ate that with a spoon, straight up. Great, simple, quick & nutritious breakfast.

:ehh:

:salute:
for the recipe but why'd you have to big up Kraft?
:birdman:

Any Parmesan cheese will do but Kraft is probably the furthest from the real deal.

Also, the Food Babe (Vani Hari) exposed Kraft for using an ingredient derived from wood chips (cellulose) in their shredded cheese products. Check the ingredients.

Kraft says they use cellulose to help keep the shredded cheese from clumping together but fukk that, I'd rather buy a piece of cheese & grate it my damn self than eat wood.

:whoa:

No disrespect to you though, I love all your posts in this thread.

Im in the mississippi delta. you gonna send real parm via parachute like it's the Viet Cong? :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@Mr. Negative
:patrice:

You don't have any cheese shops out there?

No grocery stores that sell proper cheese?

:russ: girl, the closest wal-mart is an hour away and we just got paved roads 5 years ago.

Everything you see, I'm straight Iron Cheffing it.

I don't live in a civilized world.....

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Last edited: