Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Daps
I cant fry chicken to save my life. The outside cooks but the inside is raw. Idk how to get them both cooked evenly. Then the batches i put after that get dark and burned because of the flour from the previous batch.

I find that certain people are just good at cooking :mjcry:. They can whip up anything and put what ever ingredients in it and it comes out good. Me? Even if i follow directions exactly it still comes out :huhldup:.
it happens alot, even with kitchen deep-friers..

just keep one of these on you..
WIN-TMT-WD1.jpg

temp it in a few different spots(until you hit the bone), but you want it to come out around 165-170..

i carry one of these, my knives, mini-spat and small tweezers damn near everywhere i go..

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant fry chicken to save my life. The outside cooks but the inside is raw. Idk how to get them both cooked evenly. Then the batches i put after that get dark and burned because of the flour from the previous batch.

I find that certain people are just good at cooking :mjcry:. They can whip up anything and put what ever ingredients in it and it comes out good. Me? Even if i follow directions exactly it still comes out :huhldup:.

I only learned to fry food by buying a cheap electric deep fryer off Amazon. :mjlol:

I was complaining about it a few pages back. Folks swear I finally learned, but really the temp in the cooker doesn't change so I can just leave the food in there until I SWEAR, not THINK it's done.

It's like sous vide with hot grease.

Frying raw meats take about 8 to 20 depending on thickness and whether there are bones or not.

Deep fryer or just a pot full hot grease will do

Chef

All Star
Daps

"The master has failed more times than the student" :smugdraper:
I still fukk up rice:russ: but keep at it and you'll crush it everytime. My first pizzas were on :flabbynsick:
2iizlh0.jpg
to this
678vls.jpg

:myman:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
you're in the wrong thread for that. :mjlol:

:russ:

Just the other day I was in The Gym in some "Where do you get your protein" thread & I said I swallow or substitute by eating cottage cheese when there's no dikks around and they got mad at me

:dead:

I thought I was in TLR
:pachaha:

@porque :dead: @ the Fit Men Cook suggestion

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Ok so technically I didn't cook this, but this is what I just had for breakfast:

Chia seeds (about 3 TBSP soaked in water for roughly 10min before incorporating into the drink)

Fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2oz or 15-20mL)

Cayenne pepper (just a sprinkle)

Water

I've had chia in a breakfast cereal before (Holy Crap!) but this is the first time I've actually bought chia and tried to use it.

Chia is a complete protein and is full of nutrients like minerals, fat, fibre, calcium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) & vitamin B2.

:blessed:

The consistency (after they're soaked in water) is kinda weird but fun, I love it. Reminds me of "surprises" in your drink like tapioca balls in bubble tea, coconut pulp in coconut water & aloe pulp in an aloe drink.

Anybody else fukk with chia seeds?
:jbhmm:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Ok so technically I didn't cook this, but this is what I just had for breakfast:

Chia seeds (about 3 TBSP soaked in water for roughly 10min before incorporating into the drink)

Fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2oz or 15-20mL)

Cayenne pepper (just a sprinkle)

Water

I've had chia in a breakfast cereal before (Holy Crap!) but this is the first time I've actually bought chia and tried to use it.

Chia is a complete protein and is full of nutrients like minerals, fat, fibre, calcium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) & vitamin B2.

:blessed:

The consistency (after they're soaked in water) is kinda weird but fun, I love it. Reminds me of "surprises" in your drink like tapioca balls in bubble tea, coconut pulp in coconut water & aloe pulp in an aloe drink.

Anybody else fukk with chia seeds?
:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:....my wife does this....it keeps her in shape.....I always tease her that she is drinking her tadpoles....:russ:....