Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:how do you eat 4 slices of bread in one sitting?

easy

i made it into a sandwich. i used 4-5 eggs to make scramble eggs. all i do is divide the scramble eggs at a good portion and scoop that portion onto the first two slices of wheat bread to make it look like a sandwich and do the same for the other two slices.

i eat allot for a 6'1, 189 lb island boy. you should of see what i had for dinner the other day. i have a fast metabolism.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
are you talking about a dry-rub..? if so, those are pretty simple.. you can pretty much play it by ear, depending on the spices you have in/on your shelves..
No like a hard baked crust. Similar to below.

DSC04346.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
just came home from this long ass midnight shift. its breakfast time.

20151218_112527.jpg

cooked broccoli, spinach, and salomon fish tomorrow. :wow:

my kinda quick breakfast, except I would have used 12 grain bread
:dwillhuh:how do you eat 4 slices of bread in one sitting?

people eat big ass 10 inch sandwiches which are more dough than this

Daps
No like a hard baked crust. Similar to below.

DSC04346.jpg
try this, per 1lb of proteins:

BEFORE YOU START THIS.. preheat your oven to 375.. .. alot of people forget this, and it seriously takes minutes off cooking.. timing, is KEY to a great plate..

take 2 pieces of bread(per/lb).. mize olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic and parsley together in a bowl, cup, whatever works for you.. crumbled your bread in it..

put it to the side(in a fridge, in the meantime)..

get you a medium saute pan firing..

add:

2 eggs
1/3 cup of heavy cream(i personally, do 1/2 HC & plain yogurt for chicken... beef.. substitute red wine :ohlawd: for but, do you.. its your dish)..
1/4 cup of flour
1 1/2 cups of cheese(your choice.. bleu & mixed is always good)
2 teaspoons of salt & ground pepper mixed
1 teaspoon of nutmeg

go by order, and whisk it all together simmering.. dont burn/overcook this.. its what people will taste first bite, before your protein.. this is VERY important, moving forward..

and, ALWAYS taste your food.. plus.. add salt, until you cant taste salt anymore(remember. it reduces)..

now..

cook your proteins, 3/4 of the way.. its gonna cook itself the rest of the way after you add your cream sauce.. then, your breading.. thrown some chives on there(always a good look, and taste great :myman:)

bake for about 20min.. ALWAYS check your food.. personally, id add some saute Oyster, or shytake mushrooms with the bit of glaze (some honey, Sherry wine and a bit of salt & pepper)..

you got this, breh.. happy holidays, and let us know how it works out for you.. :salute:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Used some gift cards I got for Christmas at Red Lobster and Buffalo Wild wings. Everything tasted good and looked just like these stock photos.:ahh:
l.jpg

Honey BBQ wings
DSC_0146.jpg

surf and turf

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I was trying to post tonight's dinner but it's saying content unavailable for some reason. It was cabbage and rice, chicken wings, and cornbread.

Last edited: