Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Practice makes perfect. You dun good mi bwoy.

I used to mess around with fried Oreo cookies when I was baby sitting my nephews. Mane, the taste of the fried Oreo cookies was delightful that I had to fry another batch for my nephews.

Yeah brother keep it up. Women LOVES when a man throws it down in the kitchen.

:heh: nah, man I love to cook. I also love sitting there thinking about stuff to create and cook for the folks I actually care about.

Two of my exes went to culinary school after we broke up.

I guess they couldn't go without. :mjlol:

they went without me, though. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

detail_SFS_PorkChopsVinegarPeppers-12.jpg

Pork Chops with Vinegar Peppers

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: oh while Im here and thinking about it, let me tell you what to do with cold McDonald's fries.

Don't microwave them. Hell, even if they're day after fries:

1. Throw some olive oil in a cold skillet. Not a lot. Like a tablespoon.

2. Throw some minced garlic and some red pepper flakes in there. Turn the heat on low.

3. When it starts to sizzle a bit and the garlic turns white-ish, dump your fries in there and crank the heat up to high.

4. Dust them with garlic powder and thyme and toss them around til they heat up and get crispy. Then hit them with some grated Parmesan.

Sound like too much work for some damn fries? Trust me, you do this ONE time, you won't want to eat them any other way. :sas2:

This was legit. I wouldn't prefer this over the traditional method, but definitely if you have some spare fries and shyt this is the only way to save them. this way is better than fresh.

If yall ever have some left over fries, this is recommended.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I haven't posted here in forever. I can't come up with cooking ideas anymore. I'm hitting the store tomorrow to grab a rack of lamb and a rib roast but I've posted pics of those before. I need a site to get some ideas from