Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I breaded some chicken wings in crunched up potato chips. :yeshrug:

I really wanted to use those doritos in the purple bag? those sweet spicy chili. Grocery store was out. In all honesty, they needed salt. For some plain ass wings, they look extravagant, though. Between chicken, fish, chips, corn chips and dorito joints, that's a million different quick and easy flavor combinations. lol

M51mBKc.jpg

:whoo:

My man this is genius! :salute:

Looks good, but how do they taste? :patrice:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
ImHXuzJl.jpg
Lamb chops. I think I had the sous vide set at 130 degrees. Cooked for about 90 minutes or so then seared them in the skillet

ckmsBvUl.jpg

NhYbMiIl.jpg
stuffed the chicken breast with cheddar and jalapeño cream cheese. Seasoned with chipotle powder and cinnamon and wrapped in bacon. I messed up by not flattening the chicken but with the sous vide thickness doesn't matter. If I flatten it I'm sure that'll show more of what's inside the chicken which is what I wanted. Just let them cook for about 2 hours and again tossed them in the skillet for color

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I'm already looking for a replacement.....don't bother with this shyt.

they have another model which is better and more expensive

in terms of woks I have a cast iron, an aluminium and an electric one made of aluminium

i love the electric one for the proper temperature control but of course nothing beats cast iron

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Dinner tonight was Asian inspired.

Sesame Ginger Basa with Glass Noodle Stir-fry

* I recently bought a spiralizer so the carrots look like noodles.

27zvz7t.jpg
Only thing I've used my spiralizer for is zucchini noodles. Guess I need to branch out

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they have another model which is better and more expensive

in terms of woks I have a cast iron, an aluminium and an electric one made of aluminium

i love the electric one for the proper temperature control but of course nothing beats cast iron

I was thinking of going to Chinatown and getting a legit joint.