"I am Legend" sequel starring Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They gonna Retcon the ending as the introduction of the movie. They'll also gonna heavy pivot into the book with have the living infected society be the focal point. Will Smith won't die at the end either.

Gonna be an improvement, but still a damn tragedy how they butchered this story.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
They gonna Retcon the ending as the introduction of the movie. They'll also gonna heavy pivot into the book with have the living infected society be the focal point. Will Smith won't die at the end either.

Gonna be an improvement, but still a damn tragedy how they butchered this story.
They are going to turn it into a fukking zombie movie

This movie was not I am Legend - this was some fast zombie 28 days later rip off that should have gotten a different name

a real version of I am Legend could work better as a 3 or 6 episodes series...it would have to be done on Netflix or Amazon but if they do it they will have to cram a nonsexualizable woman ( a ugly bytch ) and a gay /trans character and the dude will have to get saved by one of them or take some L from something that they easily beat...

Anyway this ficking dogshyt Will movie needs to be forgotten but he keeps wanting to get in the spotlight so his wife can embarrass his ass

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They are going to turn it into a fukking zombie movie

This movie was not I am Legend - this was some fast zombie 28 days later rip off that should have gotten a different name

a real version of I am Legend could work better as a 3 or 6 episodes series...it would have to be done on Netflix or Amazon but if they do it they will have to cram a nonsexualizable woman ( a ugly bytch ) and a gay /trans character and the dude will have to get saved by one of them or take some L from something that they easily beat...

Anyway this ficking dogshyt Will movie needs to be forgotten but he keeps wanting to get in the spotlight so his wife can embarrass his ass
I liked it and I’ve seen the original. It wasn’t THAT far off, but they still screwed up by not even showing what the title meant

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hate they are talking about bringing back the same director. I know they tried to go live action at first, but the failing of the 1st one was going with CGI monsters.

Please dont try to do that shyt now. Just use make up.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
I liked it and I’ve seen the original. It wasn’t THAT far off, but they still screwed up by not even showing what the title meant
By original you.mean what?

The original translation of I am Legend was in the 1950s with Vincent Price " the last man on earth"

It was better than this Will Sith movie ( yeh I called him Sith ...a lame Sith ... )

The next better translation was in the 1970s with the Omega Man with Charlton Heston ...again that's a movie that got the story right and still holds up almost 60 years later

Do yourself a favor - watch those REAL original movies - and then you too will why this movie fukking sux big willie

shonuff

Pro
Daps

ugh

let it die already

the first I am Legend made no sense and wasnt anything like what the book was about -
and im not saying that the movie was supposed to follow the book narrative - just saying what teh book was about ( how we as individuals frame our own narrative that might really run contrary to facts ) versus what we got on the screen - ( a very shytty Omega Man movie that wasnt even an Omega Man movie )

i am not thrilled about I am legend - and i am a 1000% sure this will be a Streaming release not much of a BO release.

way better to have simply made it a 3 or 5 part series on a streaming platform becuase the greatness of the book was how all kinds of shyt was set up over the few hours of reading the story only to be turned on you in the conclusion.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
i am not thrilled about I am legend - and i am a 1000% sure this will be a Streaming release not much of a BO release.
Will Smith and Michael B Jordan doing a straight to streaming movie is hilarious.

That's like saying Jay-Z and Drake are going to do a free EP.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
Will Smith and Michael B Jordan doing a straight to streaming movie is hilarious.

That's like saying Jay-Z and Drake are going to do a free EP.
uhh i dunno if you seen what a WIl Smith Movie does for just a movie release

and you tell me the last MB Jordan movie he made ...what did that make ? And Jordans last feature thats even notable was on Amazon ....and that shyt was mid. they not even doing a continuation ......

oh and Drake aint hittin like he used to and no one under 30 even know JayZ as anything else but Mr Beyonce.... take a look at a JayZ audience and they look like the people that used to watch that logo in your sig.....thats not a winning demographic at music or in movies....

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
uhh i dunno if you seen what a WIl Smith Movie does for just a movie release

and you tell me the last MB Jordan movie he made ...what did that make ?
Creed 3 did 275 million (A movie MBJ he himself directed)

Bad Boys ROD did 227 million.

Will Smith and Michael B Jordan are instant box office, don't know why y'all are acting like those two like some washed up actor on some Val Kimmer type shyt.