"I am Legend" sequel starring Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan

shonuff

Pro
Daps
Creed 3 did 275 million (A movie MBJ he himself directed)

Bad Boys ROD did 227 million.

Will Smith and Michael B Jordan are instant box office, don't know why y'all are acting like those two like some washed up actor on some Val Kimmer type shyt.
Creed 3 flopped in its theater run bruh

An BadBoys i don't even think.it made bak what was spent to make it let alone to promote - if a movie costs 200M to make its gotta make 400M in its BO run to be considered a "success"

Will hasn't had a successful movie in a Looong time ...

Jordan less so - any way like I said - an I am legend 2.? Nah ....

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

An BadBoys i don't even think.it made bak what was spent to make it let alone to promote - if a movie costs 200M to make its gotta make 400M in its BO run to be considered a "success"

Bad Boys ROD is at $389M and counting
Creed 3 is considered a success by Hollywood standards. It’s got the record for biggest opening for a sports movie.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
275 against a 75 budget is not a flop breh. The movie also got decent ratings
Well 2 things - one the real reports are it took almost 100 mil because of the reshoots

And it got a lot of mid reviews - thats not just me plenty of people just considered it ok -

And yeh while it did better than any other sports movie that doesn't make it a BO success ...

Like I said if it was THAT good we'd be seeing a Creed 4 release trailer right ?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Well 2 things - one the real reports are it took almost 100 mil because of the reshoots

And it got a lot of mid reviews - thats not just me plenty of people just considered it ok -

And yeh while it did better than any other sports movie that doesn't make it a BO success ...

Like I said if it was THAT good we'd be seeing a Creed 4 release trailer right ?
75 is almost a 100 mil. Even at 100 mil that's still a successful movie

It also makes sense what they would wait on four, considering the story.

Some of you nikkas man, I really don't know :mjpls:

shonuff

Pro
Daps
75 is almost a 100 mil. Even at 100 mil that's still a successful movie

It also makes sense what they would wait on four, considering the story.

Some of you nikkas man, I really don't know :mjpls:

As I said bruh - if Creed 3 was such a success we'd be seeing a Creed 4 trailer getting dropped..back this past spring but it would have been made already...

But that said the main issue is that a second foray with Smiths Neville and IAL isn't brightened because MBJ is in it...considering how badly they screwed the original story...and considering the late fare from both Will and MBJ ...

shyts a gimmick

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
As I said bruh - if Creed 3 was such a success we'd be seeing a Creed 4 trailer getting dropped..back this past spring but it would have been made already...

But that said the main issue is that a second foray with Smiths Neville and IAL isn't brightened because MBJ is in it...considering how badly they screwed the original story...and considering the late fare from both Will and MBJ ...

shyts a gimmic
You're wrong about the movie and I refuse to continue this back and forth

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

You have no idea what you’re talking about

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I still fw Will, Because you know if he ever stood up to Jada that she's so much of a narcissist she'd truly damage his career entirely

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creed 3 did 275 million (A movie MBJ he himself directed)

Bad Boys ROD did 227 million.

Will Smith and Michael B Jordan are instant box office, don't know why y'all are acting like those two like some washed up actor on some Val Kimmer type shyt.

facts