"I am Legend" sequel starring Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Slapped Chris Rock so hard he scared hollywood into greenlighting and i am legend sequel

Decades after the original? Will going to be 70 or some shyt in this movie :mjlol:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
This is how you know Will a trash actor with a lot of likability. No serious actor would do this or BB3
People.....have BILLS!

And why do you care? You don't have to watch movies that don't interest you.

:stopitslime: Why do people get so pissy about movies that they don't want to see?

shonuff

Pro
Daps
The book ends on the day of his death but you’re mostly right about the other stuff.

Because Neville was the last man on earth he was basically the boogie man of the vampires. Going out in the day and slaughtering and kidnapping them. He the vampires “Legend” so to speak.
This sequal is a bad idea and I dont see how anyone outsides or as a film audience member is co signing on this

That first movie ending was so fukking terrible and shytty and for me it spoiled whatever greatness it MIGHT have promised ....but then again they thought it was a good idea to show a man hunting a deer by chasing it with a fukking CAR .......

The movie told you it was going to be a piece of shyt before it actually showed you it was a pie e of shyt...

Thumbs down - let this sequel die a quiet abortive death

Enough already with re-doing shyt that was not even that good 15 years ago ....and old ass actors trying to save thier fukked up public image

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Bookmark this post for when the movie comes out.

MBJ will be the secret villain :sas2: