I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
First time I went to the bathroom in the middle east outside of an airport I didn't know about the wipe with your hands shyt.

Went to the shytter, which was just a porcelain hole in the ground with grooves on either side (full of dirt/shyt/???) for your feet :sadbron:

There was no toilet paper to be found, not even paper towels at the sink :to:

Just a rusty ass hose to the side of the toilet with the nozzle laying on the floor sitting on top of the dirt/shyt/??? on the floor :sadbron: :to: :sadbron: :to:

This was in a medical facility too :sadcam:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
*on comp on toilet---tp to my right-- wet wipes to my left*

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you ignore what I said? Half the world doesn't use toilet paper it's not just Indians .. They pour water and wipe off

it seems like :umad:

its a simple yes or no

u deflecting talking bout half the world, when im askin specifically bout one nation

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
First time I went to the bathroom in the middle east outside of an airport I didn't know about the wipe with your hands shyt.

Went to the shytter, which was just a porcelain hole in the ground with grooves on either side (full of dirt/shyt/???) for your feet :sadbron:

There was no toilet paper to be found, not even paper towels at the sink :to:

Just a rusty ass hose to the side of the toilet with the nozzle laying on the floor sitting on top of the dirt/shyt/??? on the floor :sadbron: :to: :sadbron: :to:

This was in a medical facility too :sadcam:

:merchant:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Repulsive.

Dude looks like he has leprosy. I guess its possible. I mean, its been erradicated in most of the world but in a place with those conditions it could still be around.

not tryna derail the thread, but according to the bible, these are what
people with leprosy look like.

albino11_2.jpg

vitiligo03.jpg

l.jpg

What you referring to is Hansen's disease, and this dude look like he has something close to that