I always wanted to travel to India, but these mind blowing pics make me dunno

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm indian and have been home and not once did i have to clean my ass with my hand.

You guys realize that as a tourist you're not gonna be staying in slums right? :bryan:

EDIT: This dude above me mad as hell :russ:

why you so mad cuz?

Not mad, just think your country is nasty as the shyt under yall fingernails. You may not wipe sh*t out of your ass or drink piss, but mi willing to bet you have family members that do it on the regular basis.

I bet you love them too (and even eat at their huts :scusthov:), but remember to never shake their left hand.

ya moms be like...we visiting family tomorrow, and u hit her with the :whoo:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Not mad, just think your country is nasty as shyt. You may not wipe sh*t out of your ass or drink piss, but i willing to bet you have family members that do it on the regular basis. I bet you love them too (and even eat at their huts :scusthov:), but remember to never shake their left hand.

The only family I have in India are well off factory owners and they have nicer places to park their asses then you ever will :russ:

You really trying to say rural africa is somehow less nasty than India? And that all of us drink piss? Or that no other countries in the world have any people drinking pee? Cause you're really just an uneducated racist.

BBC NEWS | Africa | Cameroon bans urine 'health drink'

basically eat a dikk

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only family I have in India are well off factory owners and they have nicer places to park their asses then you ever will :russ:

You really trying to say rural africa is somehow less nasty than India? And that all of us drink piss? Or that no other countries in the world have any people drinking pee? Cause you're really just an uneducated racist.

BBC NEWS | Africa | Cameroon bans urine 'health drink'

basically eat a dikk

:umad:

u telling me to eat dikks? come on man...thats as nasty as drinking cow piss and wiping a shytty ass crack with one's fingers... no wonder why you suggested it

i also feel africans are pretty nasty too... glad im not african.... you on the other hand, admittedly live in a land which prides itself of drinking from rivers filled with :dead: bodies, and even brush your teeth in that water

im not racists either...im just keeping it real... tell me im lying... tell me that the culture of your nation doesn't involve drinking piss and wiping their shytty asses with their fingertips.... even the ones living in the nice homes like your family probably have bathrooms with zero roles of toilet paper. Let me ask you a question, and be honest.....

would you shake a person's left hand in your country???:leostare:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:umad:

u telling me to eat dikks? come on man...thats as nasty as drinking cow piss and wiping a shytty ass crack with one's fingers... no wonder why you suggested it

i also feel africans are pretty nasty too... glad im not african.... you on the other hand, admittedly live in a land which prides itself of drinking from rivers filled with :dead: bodies, and even brush your teeth in that water

im not racists either...im just keeping it real... tell me im lying... tell me that the culture of your nation doesn't involve drinking piss and wiping their shytty asses with their fingertips.... even the ones living in the nice homes like your family probably have bathrooms with zero roles of toilet paper. Let me ask you a question, and be honest.....

would you shake a person's left hand in your country???:leostare:
You dumbfukk, I'm from Saint Louis.

I am telling you that educated people in India do not wipe their asses with their hands or drink piss. I am telling you that rural populations drink pee all over the world because they think it confers some sort of health benefit as superstition.

The only reason me or any of my family would wipe our asses with our hands would be to slap your mother's ugly face with it after :myman:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumbfukk, I'm from Saint Louis.

I am telling you that educated people in India do not wipe their asses with their hands or drink piss. I am telling you that rural populations drink pee all over the world because they think it confers some sort of health benefit as superstition.

The only reason me or any of my family would wipe our asses with our hands would be to slap your mother's ugly face with it after :myman:

mr. shytfingers, :umad: cuz u aint go no toilet paper in ya bathroom

be right back, im bout to go take a sh*t ....i just bought a 15 pack of angel soft :myman:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
yall indians are the KINGS OF MONKEY BUSINESS:ohlawd::bryan:
Monkey Smells Finger, Falls out of Tree - YouTube

you're just responding emotionally. I'm telling you even in china where these pictures come from, people wash with water. in the middle east, people wash with water. in huge portions of africa, people wash with water. where the hell do you live? you need to travel a bit and find out more about the world

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so wait what do some of you think people did after they took a shyt before toilet paper was invented? people everywhere washed their ass, the practice was just never let go in poor or traditional communities.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sorry but this is one of the funniest threads I ever read up there with the "if you let your homeboy braid your hair your wild homo" thread

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not mad, just think your country is nasty as the shyt under yall fingernails. You may not wipe sh*t out of your ass or drink piss, but mi willing to bet you have family members that do it on the regular basis.

I bet you love them too (and even eat at their huts :scusthov:), but remember to never shake their left hand.

You're a so-called hebrew israelite that's waiting for UFO's to come and take you to the promised land, why do you think anybody should take you seriously? :usure:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:huhldup:

this thread got me reaching for the
6a0120a5d993ef970b0148c7fd9a13970c-500wi

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My friend stayed in India for a couple of months. Dude got a small cut on his head but didn't realize it. Woke up the next day and maggots were attacking that shyt.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that!!!!!!!!!!!

:sadbron::damn:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
My friend stayed in India for a couple of months. Dude got a small cut on his head but didn't realize it. Woke up the next day and maggots were attacking that shyt.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that!!!!!!!!!!!

:sadbron::damn:

:scusthov: To add some balance in this thread, when I was in DR, I did see people bathing in the river outside the capital where the waste flows through, and that sh*t was brown as f*ck :scusthov: Didn't see no bodies tho'. I think it's a poverty thing, not cultural. It's funny though how little we Westerners value clean water. I never realized we sh*t in clean water until that little African kid gif became popular.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:scusthov: To add some balance in this thread, when I was in DR, I did see people bathing in the river outside the capital where the waste flows through, and that sh*t was brown as f*ck :scusthov: Didn't see no bodies tho'. I think it's a poverty thing, not cultural. It's funny though how little we Westerners value clean water. I never realized we sh*t in clean water until that little African kid gif became popular.

For real. Billions of people in the world have no clean water to drink at all and we sh!t and piss into drinkable water :smh: