''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
we still have 1 roster spot open right? will they sign someone in the next few weeks before camp starts? i wonder who it will be

will most likely save that spot in the event they need or want to sign someone later in the season. they still have their mini mid level exception left also

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:ld:Yeah but dere's just one minor thing you left out...da neutraliza.

o72f6f.jpg

bar, post: 5480026, member: 1274"]what about the pacers brehs:lupe: that nikka paul george is going to fukk dwade up:sadcam: and roy hibbert:sadbron:
Ain't no one afraid of them. They couldn't beat us in a six game series. They couldn't beat us in a seven game series. They probably couldn't beat us in an eight game series either:heh:[/quote]

so yall saying them nikkas aint have yall worried:comeon:. the pacers had me ready to put that hit out on dwade:birdman: nikkas was out here dressin like a fairy off court and playing like one on court.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
my main concern is still the center spot, i know we got oden but you know the bizness with that
comeon.png
... we were nearly last in rebounds and we saw what almost happened with the pacers.... who is out there as a center that can defend and rebound?... im sure malta will know... @Malta

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
The Miami HEAT made headlines last week when they signed unrestricted free agent Michael Beasley to a non-guaranteed contract, but the two-time defending champions aren’t done filling out their roster just yet.

Miami has recently expressed interest in a number of free agents including Von Wafer, Julyan Stone, Vander Blue, Yakhouba Diawara, Larry Drew II, Je’Kel Foster and Justin Holiday among others, according to sources close to the situation.

All of these players recently worked out for the HEAT. Miami may bring in several other free agents for additional workouts in the coming days.

Miami’s payroll currently exceeds $80 million so they’re getting creative and leaving no stone unturned to find talent that can fill out the roster.

Miami enters the 2013-14 season with 13 players under guaranteed contracts.

Many of these guaranteed players have been training at the team’s facility including Beasley, Ray Allen, James Jones, Mario Chalmers and Chris Bosh among others.

It’s possible that a number of the players who recently auditioned for the HEAT could attend training camp with Miami, where they would have the opportunity to make the team’s final roster.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/miami-heat-weighing-free-agent-options#Hfqj1yGb5uuuTrzo.99

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So Joel had another 2 years on his contract (2nd year is a player option) :lupe: :sadbron:

I gotta give it to his agent tho. :ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
my main concern is still the center spot, i know we got oden but you know the bizness with that
comeon.png
... we were nearly last in rebounds and we saw what almost happened with the pacers.... who is out there as a center that can defend and rebound?... im sure malta will know... @Malta

There's nobody out there right now, they should just wait and see if anybody gets bought out or waived later in the season.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
If Dwade's healthy, I'm not that concerned with the Pacers. If he's hurt again, which is most likely than it's :lupe: status.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I talked to desagne Diop, my boys homie, he said he'd love to play in miami, don't know what he got left tho, big body for cheap

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So Joel had another 2 years on his contract (2nd year is a player option) :lupe: :sadbron:

I gotta give it to his agent tho. :ehh:

Joel is great and can do some work for us. Spo is still a dumb coach for not using him properly. Funny how Higbert got shut down every time Joel plays. Spo is to worried about scoring cuz his defense is good. Our first ring came after Joel basically frustrated Higbert and we were able to take over. I been saying it, Spo doesn't know how to use big men. Don't expect much from Oden either