''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That Dallas series gonna haunt me :wow:
Last season should've been the three-peat :to:
:sadcam:
How did we let a bunch of players from the 90s beat us?
According the coli the 90s was the weakest era.
:manny: we'll threepeat this year.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oden and Beas getting a ring.....

you know they got KD on suicide watch after that news :lupe:

:wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
lol we tried to tell em
:yeshrug: Oh well.

Now that he's here that fukka better perform tho. And dont let me catch his ass wilding out near south beach or key biscayne with them coke heads. I'll yank him and drag him out the club by his fukkin' corn rows . Dont believe me. Just watch:birdman:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
But seriously tho if this shyt works out with Beasley and Oden :ohlawd:

We'll have to add 8, 9, and 10 to the "not x" comment
not one,
not two,

not three,
not four,
not five,
not six,
not seven,

I'm literally on the brink of busting a nut thinking of how depressed Knicks fans would be watching this:banderas:.

No homo where it applies

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
What can I say/do?:manny:

I'm not happy about the move BUT at the same time I said i'd never question Riley as a GM after 2010 . Besides we gave him a non-guaranteed deal meaning low cost and risk but potentially high rewards so :yeshrug:

Beasley should fit in perfectly for us. We aren't asking him to do a lot. Just give us offense for 15-20 minutes a night. He is primarily a jump shooter so he'll get plenty of shots off of Wade/Bron penetrating. On paper, besides offense, he can do a lot more than Shard or James Keep Optin In Jones. If he starts fukking up, Wade will punch him like last time. Or Bron will tell him he is playing like a p*ssy.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
LeBatard brought up a great point today about the Beasley signing. It was about how Woj was the only one who got it right while EVERYONE of our 'insiders' got it wrong. It's funny because Ira Winderman quoted heat sources and denied the rumors. I dunno what kind of connections or dirt Woj has on these agents but I salute his hustle. Woj probably hit Riles up with a text like "You signing Beas?", Riley hit him back with "Deal, done.", and Woj replies "Thanks Pat ;)"