''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
We signed Beasley !!:blessed:

I can't believe this..:wow:

I hope they keep him at small forward position behind Lebron. Adding Beasley back in the roster make the Heat the most athletic team in the league, brehs.. It is over for the league. We are on way to 3 peats and more.. :takedat:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Beasley should fit in perfectly for us. We aren't asking him to do a lot. Just give us offense for 15-20 minutes a night. He is primarily a jump shooter so he'll get plenty of shots off of Wade/Bron penetrating. On paper, besides offense, he can do a lot more than Shard or James Keep Optin In Jones. If he starts fukking up, Wade will punch him like last time. Or Bron will tell him he is playing like a p*ssy.
Well I hope it works out and I think it will since he should understand that his back is up against the wall. If he screws ths up he'll never get another chance in the NBA. Even if he was to have a big year. No other team will gamble giving him a good deal knowing he is one stike away from being banned which gives us an advantage because he is essentially stuck with us

But asking a 24 year old man to keep his nose clean (no pun intended) while living in Miami is a tall order.
Add the fact that said 24 year old is an NBA player making millions (well has millions) adds another wrinkle.

@6:01 Spo is really enthusiastic in the way he talks about coaching Beas. I'm sure Spo is ready for the challenge of helping Beasley find his way in this league.
I really wish they would force him to beef up and become a legitimate PF. If dude could add another 15-20 lbs of muscle to his frame he woul dreally fukk up some 4's out there. But ever since his rookie year he insisted on dropping weight and becoming a 3 when Alonzo was bugging him to put on more weight. Thats when i started disliking him because i viewed that as him shyng away from the physicality of playing NBA 4s. I was only on his bandwagon for a short stint then hopped off when Wade was hurt for 11 games and he was the only scorer and couldnt do shyt barely averaging 14 ppg and 4 rebs in Wades absence. THen he complitely lost me in that series against the Celtics where he revealed how afraid he was of contact. :dry:

But i'm over it tho. My expectations of him are so low he cant possibly disappoint me anymore. SO if he can give us 20 quality minutes and maybe 6 points 4 rebs a game I'd say it was a good signing. The best part of him being here is the fact that we now have another person to space the floor when Bosh is out so defenses cant clog up the lane again

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Well I hope it works out and I think it will since he should understand that his back is up against the wall. If he screws ths up he'll never get another chance in the NBA. Even if he was to have a big year. No other team will gamble giving him a good deal knowing he is one stike away from being banned which gives us an advantage because he is essentially stuck with us

But asking a 24 year old man to keep his nose clean (no pun intended) while living in Miami is a tall order.
Add the fact that said 24 year old is an NBA player making millions (well has millions) adds another wrinkle.

I really wish they would force him to beef up and become a legitimate PF. If dude could add another 15-20 lbs of muscle to his frame he woul dreally fukk up some 4's out there. But ever since his rookie year he insisted on dropping weight and becoming a 3 when Alonzo was bugging him to put on more weight. Thats when i started disliking him because i viewed that as him shyng away from the physicality of playing NBA 4s. I was only on his bandwagon for a short stint then hopped off when Wade was hurt for 11 games and he was the only scorer and couldnt do shyt barely averaging 14 ppg and 4 rebs in Wades absence. THen he complitely lost me in that series against the Celtics where he revealed how afraid he was of contact. :dry:

But i'm over it tho. My expectations of him are so low he cant possibly disappoint me anymore. SO if he can give us 20 quality minutes and maybe 6 points 4 rebs a game I'd say it was a good signing. The best part of him being here is the fact that we now have another person to space the floor when Bosh is out so defenses cant clog up the lane again

To me, Beasley was weak on the 4 despite the fact he is talented on the post. The four is not a position for any basketball player that is taller than 6'7. Some players are not physically fit to hit the low post and play defense on the low block. The 3 is a perfect position for him because he can roam free on the perimeter and hit the mid-range jumper or play off the ball and execute backdoor cuts for an easy deuce. This a good piece for the home team. If Beasley could keep his mind right, we are going to run through the league.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
To me, Beasley was weak on the 4 despite the fact he is talented on the post. The four is not a position for any basketball player that is taller than 6'7. Some players are not physically fit to hit the low post and play defense on the low block. The 3 is a perfect position for him because he can roam free on the perimeter and hit the mid-range jumper or play off the ball and execute backdoor cuts for an easy deuce. This a good piece for the home team. If Beasley could keep his mind right, we are going to run through the league.
But that sweet J of his would look so sick on a turnaround fade away from the left block :ohlawd:

I'm sorry y'all but Mashburn spoiled me when he was with us. Homie was the ultimate tweener. Too quick for 4s on the perimeter and too strong for 3's on the low post and could take both on the block. :ohlawd:

Mashburn_display_image.jpg

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Beasley should fit in perfectly for us. We aren't asking him to do a lot. Just give us offense for 15-20 minutes a night. He is primarily a jump shooter so he'll get plenty of shots off of Wade/Bron penetrating. On paper, besides offense, he can do a lot more than Shard or James Keep Optin In Jones. If he starts fukking up, Wade will punch him like last time. Or Bron will tell him he is playing like a p*ssy.
Did this really happen or just urban myth?:leostare:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that sweet J of his would look so sick on a turnaround fade away from the left block :ohlawd:

I'm sorry y'all but Mashburn spoiled me when he was with us. Homie was the ultimate tweener. Too quick for 4s on the perimeter and too strong for 3's on the low post and could take both on the block. :ohlawd:

Mashburn_display_image.jpg
Mashburn post game was :wow:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Mashburn post game was :wow:
Man.. To this day dude is still one og my favorite Heat players ever. I was mad at him about passing up on that last shot in that game vs the Knicks but homie's fadeaway jumper was pretty much as deadly as MJ's.

*recalls Mash sonning Grant Hill in the playoffs*
:blessed:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Did this really happen or just urban myth?:leostare:
"That might have been his most efficient game of the season," coach Erik Spoelstra said.

With a confrontation during a second-half timeout, Wade even inspired a big fourth quarter by Michael Beasley (FSY), who emerged from a slump to score 22 points.

"He punched me in the chest," Beasley said, "and he was yelling, 'I need you. No more feeling sorry for yourself."'

Beasley scored 14 points in the final period, including seven in a row in the last two minutes to put the Heat ahead to stay.

"It's winning time, and we need Michael to be aggressive," Wade said. "I just felt as a leader I had to get in his face a little bit. I didn't mean to hit him in the chest. He came back and was the reason we won the game. I've very proud of him — probably the most proud I've been of him."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2010-03-06-hawks-heat_N.htm

There you have it. :blessed: