''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
After Wade, Bron, UD and Bosh, Joel might be my favorite current Heat player no bullshyt. Humble guy, doesnt complain about minutes, yea he's limited on offense but he busts his ass competing and his defense is :banderas:

I've always liked Anthony even tho he some shyt. He knows his role.

Sometimes I play 2k and put him 99. Lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Joel in an enigma to me. At times, he is the most athletic person on the court; runs the floor like a gazelle, jumps like a kangaroo, but has no coordination whatsoever. He would be our starter if he could at least catch the ball & finish. Or develop a baby hook. Or something.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dont you fukkin' clones start no shyt. YES, we know The Suns cut Beasley. But NO, Riley and the Heat are not interested in a reunion. :birdman:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If you're hoping for constant updates on the status of Greg Oden, you probably are going to be disappointed.

Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel has covered the Miami Heat for 26 seasons, and has seen just about everything around the game and behind the scenes. That being said, he has as good a feel for the Oden situation as anyone, and today he shed some light on how he expects the Heat to handle Oden's efforts to return to the court.

"... When he is ready to be put on display, if he is ready, he will be put on display. Otherwise, Greg likely will remain as much a mystery under contract as he was during his three seasons away from the game," Winderman writes. "The Heat were not necessarily pleased about the media conference Oden held in Indianapolis a month ago declaring he was finished rehabbing and cleared to play. Now that he is under the umbrella of the Heat's cone of secrecy, expect few such proclamations going forward. But, yes, we're asking and will continue to ask."

If Oden is going to make an impact for the two-time defending World Champions, the general assumption at this time is that it probably won't come until sometime after the holidays. That time frame could certainly change between now and then, but that's the amount of time most people expect it to take for Oden to get himself back in the shape needed to be ready to contribute.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mshxlwzypR1rr2h0to1_400.gif