''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I
Eric Griffin called back to participate in the teams training camp.

Not really important but It's nice to know he's gonna fight for a spot.
Is Ennis going to be there? I'd rather give that spot to him than Varnardo per example.

Serious doubt he'll make the roster. He's just a preseason fill in. And that put back wasn't even all that especially compared to the way Drummund dominated the Heat frontline that game.

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
I'm a little worried about the loss of Miller. He did a lot more than just shoot the three. He came up with key rebounds and hustle plays the whole time he was here, and he was a great passer. Right now, i'm guessing JJ and Rashard are getting (some of) those minutes? We also gotta limit Wade and Shuttlesworth's minutes.

Got a few concerns myself, but i trust in Fil...ipino Jackson and :troll:.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
My main concern is oden... If this guy gets hurt, we are going to be in a tuff situation come playoff time... If we can manage to get a legit center somehow would be nice.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
My main concern is oden... If this guy gets hurt, we are going to be in a tuff situation come playoff time... If we can manage to get a legit center somehow would be nice.
Spo is too predictable doe, Eddy Curry didn't play the whole season and he was ok to play, even shytten on the lakers with a couple of minutes :beli:
Oden not gonna play much in my opinion. He's nothing but an extreme backup plan. I hope not but that's Spo's MO.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm a little worried about the loss of Miller. He did a lot more than just shoot the three. He came up with key rebounds and hustle plays the whole time he was here.

I'm also concerned about the loss of Miller, but I'm a longtime advocate of JJ getting more minutes. He's not going to give you all the intangibles but he's as good a shooter there is in the league.
Wade needs to hold back and come back like in november or something. No need to hurry up, that's what fukked him up last year.

Even if he sits out until november he's just gonna get hurt again in April, like clockwork :skip:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
dYZRLdV.png

I wear what I want all u Spurs fans mad. I didn't lose the game. They did. B mad at them. Get off my page if u live to hate. Salute to all my true friends
bd0d24bc083a11e3bf5322000a9f38c3_7.jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

I think Rashard will get more PT this year. he'll be more prepared to play within the system

• Dap
Reactions: Jax